Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > window.close()

window.close()

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

mcnewsxp wrote:

> i asked 2 questions and got two excellent answers. also got some personality
> tossed in,

Somebody should have tossed in a Shift Key... and a dictionary! <lol!>

--
-bts
-Could. Not. Resist. But it happens on teh interenets.

dorayme

In article <icjre3$spv$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>,
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> mcnewsxp wrote:
>
> > i asked 2 questions and got two excellent answers. also got some
> > personality
> > tossed in,

> Somebody should have tossed in a Shift Key... and a dictionary! <lol!>

But the phrase "some personality" is good and I mean to use it
some time. I have heard of "attitude" but not quite this
personality" one. I like it. Now, B, don't you be giving me any
personality on this post. <g>

--
dorayme

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

dorayme wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>> mcnewsxp wrote:
>>> i asked 2 questions and got two excellent answers. also got some
>>> personality tossed in,

>> Somebody should have tossed in a Shift Key... and a dictionary!
>> <lol!>

> But the phrase "some personality" is good and I mean to use it some
> time. I have heard of "attitude" but not quite this personality" one.
> I like it. Now, B, don't you be giving me any personality on this
> post. <g>

Why not? Do you have an attitude about personality?

--
-bts
-This poast is valid through December 21, 2012