Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: militainment industry complex

Re: militainment industry complex

Ferd Berfle

"吵hw不f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ic65s6$vnr$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ive long thought that if there *wern't* these violent military-agrandizing
> video games around, the pentuhgone would have a much harder time finding
> dupes,
> er, troops to fight in Uhmurikuhs multiple battlefields.
>
> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/18

You and your fellow commondreams readers are just miffed because DADT keeps
your sissyfied ilk out.

Ferd Berfle

"吵hw不f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Ferd Berfle wrote:
>>
>> "吵hw不f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:ic65s6$vnr$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Ive long thought that if there *wern't* these violent

>> military-agrandizing
>>> video games around, the pentuhgone would have a much harder time

>> finding
>>> dupes,
>>> er, troops to fight in Uhmurikuhs multiple battlefields.
>>>
>>> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/18
>>>

>> You and your fellow commondreams readers are just miffed because DADT
>> keeps
>> your sissyfied ilk out.
>>

> Says the chickenhawk...enlist much?
>
> <guffaw>

Yes. And I met your mama when she was a working girl.
<snigger>

StevieO

You go for FAT smelly Dark meat women?

"Ferd Berfle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ic6ts9$9ei$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

"吵hw不f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Ferd Berfle wrote:
>>
>> "吵hw不f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:ic65s6$vnr$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Ive long thought that if there *wern't* these violent

>> military-agrandizing
>>> video games around, the pentuhgone would have a much harder time

>> finding
>>> dupes,
>>> er, troops to fight in Uhmurikuhs multiple battlefields.
>>>
>>> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/18
>>>

>> You and your fellow commondreams readers are just miffed because DADT
>> keeps
>> your sissyfied ilk out.
>>

> Says the chickenhawk...enlist much?
>
> <guffaw>

Yes. And I met your mama when she was a working girl.
<snigger>

Ferd Berfle

Anchovy!

"StevieO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ic8huu$5cv$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> You go for FAT smelly Dark meat women?

Ferd Berfle

"Bullwinkle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-privat.org...
> Why DADT has NO chance of repeal..
>
> http://dc-cdn.virtacore.com/2010/11/...n1-300x234.jpg

If DADT is repealed Obamao will have to issue an executive order forbidding
any enemy bullying of his gaytards lest the poor rump rangers commit
suicide.