Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: need good free web hosting...

Re: need good free web hosting...

P E Schoen

"heretic" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> angelfire.com is great but not enough web space.

> Any recommendations?

NILIF. TANSTAAFL. I have been very happy with www.dreamhost.com. It is
essentially unlimited and it has very good user forums and web tools. But it
does cost, about $3/month or about 10 cents a day. Many ISPs include a few
megs of webspace along with their internet and email access. I think if
something is valuable to you, paying for it is only fair. I just sent my $20
donation to Wikipedia. I use it, I like it, and a nickel a day is worth it
to keep it free from ads and possible censorship.

Paul