Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > The good old days

The good old days

Old Gringo38

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:36:30 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:04:28 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
>
>> The good old days are just about all gone. <tear> http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

> Nostalgia just ain't what it used to be George, eh?

You know the new girl on the block Susan Boyle fits the bill quite
well. I like her style.
--
11/19/2010 7:52:59 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere

Old Gringo38

On 19 Nov 2010 13:48:12 GMT, Dan C wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:04:28 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
>
>> The good old days are just about all gone. <tear> http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

> Garbage.

LOL G'Morning Dan C. I couldn't agree more, Yes you are. <g>
--
11/19/2010 7:55:27 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Bucky Breeder

Old Gringo38 oldtarded this tarded tard not too long ago
but before h/is/er Als Hammers kicked in today:

> On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:36:30 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:04:28 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
>>
>>> The good old days are just about all gone. <tear> http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

>> Nostalgia just ain't what it used to be George, eh?

> You know the new girl on the block Susan Boyle fits the bill quite
> well. I like her style.

Yeah, I bet you luv her too, and I bet you kiss her in
your mirror if you evn shave for teh public appearances.

You that is a good abstinence commercial, even better
than Bristol Palin and The Situation and the Magnums...
A big pikkture of Susan Boyle butt-nekkid. Ha ha ha.

Make ready your time for the new propoganders - will
be making you long-for the old "Kill A Commie For Mommie"
USA Buy Bonds commercials.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I AM Bucky Breeder,
so that is like the most bestest thing what could

http://www.socialmediasobrietytest.com/

Repent! Teh edn is naer... So, that's not too far from now.

POGO PUNY

In article <Xns9E3558836A559BuckyGram@216.151.153.163>,
Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
wrote:

> I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I AM Bucky Breeder,
> so that is like the most bestest thing what could
> be said about anybody to be the truth and accurate!

How's u'r mommy's dirty diapers smelling today bitch boi?

Old Gringo38

On 19 Nov 2010 14:42:05 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:

> Old Gringo38 oldtarded this tarded tard not too long ago
> but before h/is/er Als Hammers kicked in today:

>>> Nostalgia just ain't what it used to be George, eh?

>> You know the new girl on the block Susan Boyle fits the bill quite
>> well. I like her style.

> Yeah,

<ambiguous rambling ignored>
Now be off with you.

--
11/19/2010 8:57:27 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Aardvark

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:51:41 -0500, POGO PUNY wrote:

> In article <Xns9E3558836A559BuckyGram@216.151.153.163>,
> Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
> wrote:
>
>> I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I AM Bucky Breeder, so that is like
>> the most bestest thing what could be said about anybody to be the truth
>> and accurate!

> How's u'r mommy's dirty diapers smelling today bitch boi?

<STALK>

no hace mucho tiempo que vivĂ*a un hidalgo de los de lanza en
astillero, adarga antigua, rocĂ*n flaco y galgo corredor."
-Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

Old Gringo38

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:24:57 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:51:41 -0500, POGO PUNY wrote:
>
>> In article <Xns9E3558836A559BuckyGram@216.151.153.163>,
>> Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I AM Bucky Breeder, so that is like
>>> the most bestest thing what could be said about anybody to be the truth
>>> and accurate!

>> How's u'r mommy's dirty diapers smelling today bitch boi?

> <STALK>

I think that one is some kind of demented pervert.
--
11/19/2010 9:42:17 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

richard

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 07:52:07 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:00:01 -0700, richard wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:04:28 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
>>
>>> The good old days are just about all gone. <tear>
>>> http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

>> I worked as a security guard in Cincinnati at the WKRC tv studio for awhile
>> at the time daddy Nick Clooney was the news anchor. I met Nick's wife once
>> and George's little brother, but neither George nor Rose Mary.
>>
>> Now I'm sure some will say I'm full of crap and that the station does not
>> exist and other such BS. Why do you they think they chose the name "WKRP in
>> Cincinnati"? WKRC TV does exist along with it's radio station WKRQ. Which
>> are both in the same building.

> I knew Rosemary had a sister Betty who also was a singer in her
> younger day, but never knew of her brother Nick until George hit the
> scene. Your story sounds convincing and I have no reason to doubt
> you. I have never been to Cincinnati but back in the 30"s & 40's
> there was a powerful AM radio station there WCKY that boomed out all
> over the US. The station had a chicken hatchery for a sponsor and
> they use to sell baby chicks on the radio <g> Have a good day
> richard and enjoy.

Nick was kind of an institution in Cinci. He had been news anchor for
years.
At the time, his main competition was none other than Jerry Springer.
Nick got booted out because up and coming wannabe big boy Rob Braun Jr
wanted that gig. Senior was big and powerful in the city tv dominion and
pulled the strings to make it happen.

Meat Plow

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:48:12 +0000, Dan C wrote:

> Garbage.

Good description of what you post. Keep it up!

joevan

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 18:08:05 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:48:12 +0000, Dan C wrote:
>
>> Garbage.

>Good description of what you post. Keep it up!

I will second that.