Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > dark light

dark light

peter

I came across this reference to an HBO documentary on overcoming
physical limitations and thought it inspiring.

the link is posted for those who care. Dudley, I don't think you will
see the trailer, but you certainly can listen and someone can explain
the gist.

<http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/dark-light-the-art-of-blind-photographers/index.html>
--
Peter

Superzooms Still Win

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:21:30 -0600, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On 11/18/10 7:33 PM, in article
>4ce5d3ee$0$5521$(E-Mail Removed)-secrets.com, "peter"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> I came across this reference to an HBO documentary on overcoming
>> physical limitations and thought it inspiring.
>>
>> the link is posted for those who care. Dudley, I don't think you will
>> see the trailer, but you certainly can listen and someone can explain
>> the gist.
>>

>> <http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/dar...otographers/in
>> dex.html>

>Excellent reference.
>
>I will surmise that Dudley will follow this with great interest, and Tonto
>can suck the big one.

PBS did a documentary on clown acts in a circus too. I believe they did one
on side-show carnival acts as well. One day they may even do a show on
quadriplegics flopping around on dance-floors claiming they are going to be
great dancers one day, just as entertaining as all clown and side-show
acts.

John McWilliams

On 11/19/10 PDT 3:12 PM, George Kerby wrote:

> On 11/19/10 4:43 PM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
> "Superzooms Still Win"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:21:02 -0600, George Kerby<(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:

>>> But none of those are as entertaining as a psychopathic obsessive-compulsive
>>> bipolar schizophrenic with a lot of spare time, multi-handles and Usenet
>>> access, Tonto.
>>>
>>> You are the piņata with that title...

>> Project much?
>>
>> LOL!
>>

> We're all waiting to see your 'project', Tonto.
>
> Come back with another one of your numerous socks, OK?

We?

We??

George, you and Marion - and ole tony, occasionally Bertrand and Dudley-
are about the only ones feeding/goading/talking about the pest. Give it
a rest. (And, yes, I'll go f*** myself now.)

--
john

John McWilliams

On 11/19/10 PDT 4:48 PM, George Kerby wrote:

> On 11/19/10 5:28 PM, in article ic717g$l1a$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org,
> "John McWilliams"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On 11/19/10 PDT 3:12 PM, George Kerby wrote:

>>> We're all waiting to see your 'project', Tonto.
>>>
>>> Come back with another one of your numerous socks, OK?

>> We?
>>
>> We??
>>
>> George, you and Marion - and ole tony, occasionally Bertrand and Dudley-
>> are about the only ones feeding/goading/talking about the pest. Give it
>> a rest. (And, yes, I'll go f*** myself now.)

> John, you forgot our drunken St. Bernard, Neil.

Faithfully played by Buck, who refused to appear in other TV shows....

> He actually has quite a peer to peer understanding of Tonto.

Prolly so. He'll never reach the aplomb of Cosmo, though; nobody will.....

--
john mcwilliams