Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Richard Branson Comes Clean

Richard Branson Comes Clean

Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

"There’s a lot at stake here. If ISPs can get away with keeping
customers in the dark about the speeds they actually provide, there’s
little incentive for companies to invest in better services and
improve your broadband."
Entire article here - http://tinyurl.com/2v7y5wf