Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > moving elements using XML

moving elements using XML

sjc95112 sjc95112 is offline
Junior Member

Can someone show me how to edit the XML script below, so I can position the media_text above the media, which is digital image. Currently, when the following script is used to export a webpage, the media_text appears below the media (digital image).

- <content_type_10>
<name>Slideshow</name>
<title_type_1>Heading 3</title_type_1>
<title_type_3>Heading 4</title_type_3>