Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Phantom fault report

Reply
Thread Tools

Phantom fault report

 
 
joevan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2010
On 18 Nov 2010 13:29:18 GMT, Dan C <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:45 -0500, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>
>> Meat Plow wrote:
>>
>>> Mike The Brewer wrote:
>>>> .. and tried a new cable with same result.
>>>
>>> Switch cables.

>>
>> To ... what?

>
>ROFL! Another example of the complete cluelessness of The Meat Plod.
>
>SPANKED again in public!

And you have a ****ing clue. Damn clodhopper troll.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2010
On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:45 -0500, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

> Meat Plow wrote:
>
>> Mike The Brewer wrote:
>>> .. and tried a new cable with same result.

>>
>> Switch cables.

>
> To ... what?


To one of the other PeeCees that don't act up?



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2010
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:29:18 +0000, Dan C wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:45 -0500, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>
>> Meat Plow wrote:
>>
>>> Mike The Brewer wrote:
>>>> .. and tried a new cable with same result.
>>>
>>> Switch cables.

>>
>> To ... what?

>
> ROFL! Another example of


Yes another example of the Revenge Dweeb's extreme obsession obliterating
his ability to comprehend the OP's issues.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2010
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:10:16 +0000, Dan C wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:26:57 -0500, joevan wrote:
>
>> On 17 Nov 2010 21:07:37 GMT, Dan C <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 20:21:49 +0000, Mike The Brewer wrote:
>>>
>>>> I keep on getting a balloon pop-up stating "A network cable is
>>>> unplugged" followed immediatley by "Network connection is now
>>>> connected" this does not affect downloads in progress. Have checked
>>>> my connections and tried a new cable with same result. This does not
>>>> happen with my other two PCs on the same router. XP SP3, integral
>>>> network port on mobo. Any ideas anyone ?
>>>
>>>A clear indicator of a hard drive in need of formatting.

>> And you, a clear indicator of a nitwit trying to screw up peoples
>> computers. I thought you went away. I guess it was wishful thinking.

>
> Quit trying to "think", dimmy. You're not equipped to do things like
> that, and you might hurt yourself.


Says the Revenge Dweeb whose only trick is to post "format your hard
drive".



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
Dan C
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2010
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:25:59 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:10:16 +0000, Dan C wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:26:57 -0500, joevan wrote:
>>
>>> On 17 Nov 2010 21:07:37 GMT, Dan C <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>>On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 20:21:49 +0000, Mike The Brewer wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> I keep on getting a balloon pop-up stating "A network cable is
>>>>> unplugged" followed immediatley by "Network connection is now
>>>>> connected" this does not affect downloads in progress. Have checked
>>>>> my connections and tried a new cable with same result. This does not
>>>>> happen with my other two PCs on the same router. XP SP3, integral
>>>>> network port on mobo. Any ideas anyone ?
>>>>
>>>>A clear indicator of a hard drive in need of formatting.
>>> And you, a clear indicator of a nitwit trying to screw up peoples
>>> computers. I thought you went away. I guess it was wishful thinking.

>>
>> Quit trying to "think", dimmy. You're not equipped to do things like
>> that, and you might hurt yourself.

>
> Says the Revenge Dweeb whose only trick is to post "format your hard
> drive".


What is this "revenge dweeb" bullshit? What am I doing that has anything
to do with "revenge"...? Very strange...

Oh, and did you see anything from me about formatting anything in the
most recent reply there above that you're talking about?

Didn't think so. Just another lie from the Meat Plod.

PWNED! (again...)


--
"Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he inhaled.
Usenet Improvement Project: http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/
Thanks, Obama: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/politica/thanks.jpg
 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2010
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:24:36 +0000, Dan C wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:25:59 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:10:16 +0000, Dan C wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:26:57 -0500, joevan wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 17 Nov 2010 21:07:37 GMT, Dan C <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 20:21:49 +0000, Mike The Brewer wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I keep on getting a balloon pop-up stating "A network cable is
>>>>>> unplugged" followed immediatley by "Network connection is now
>>>>>> connected" this does not affect downloads in progress. Have checked
>>>>>> my connections and tried a new cable with same result. This does
>>>>>> not happen with my other two PCs on the same router. XP SP3,
>>>>>> integral network port on mobo. Any ideas anyone ?
>>>>>
>>>>>A clear indicator of a hard drive in need of formatting.
>>>> And you, a clear indicator of a nitwit trying to screw up peoples
>>>> computers. I thought you went away. I guess it was wishful thinking.
>>>
>>> Quit trying to "think", dimmy. You're not equipped to do things like
>>> that, and you might hurt yourself.

>>
>> Says the Revenge Dweeb whose only trick is to post "format your hard
>> drive".

>
> What


Clean the **** out of your ears.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
joevan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2010
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:30:36 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:24:36 +0000, Dan C wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:25:59 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:10:16 +0000, Dan C wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:26:57 -0500, joevan wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On 17 Nov 2010 21:07:37 GMT, Dan C <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 20:21:49 +0000, Mike The Brewer wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I keep on getting a balloon pop-up stating "A network cable is
>>>>>>> unplugged" followed immediatley by "Network connection is now
>>>>>>> connected" this does not affect downloads in progress. Have checked
>>>>>>> my connections and tried a new cable with same result. This does
>>>>>>> not happen with my other two PCs on the same router. XP SP3,
>>>>>>> integral network port on mobo. Any ideas anyone ?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>A clear indicator of a hard drive in need of formatting.
>>>>> And you, a clear indicator of a nitwit trying to screw up peoples
>>>>> computers. I thought you went away. I guess it was wishful thinking.
>>>>
>>>> Quit trying to "think", dimmy. You're not equipped to do things like
>>>> that, and you might hurt yourself.
>>>
>>> Says the Revenge Dweeb whose only trick is to post "format your hard
>>> drive".

>>
>> What

>
>Clean the **** out of your ears.

Then the **** in his so called brain would pour out of his ears like
scum.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Antec Phantom 500 Power Supply Review at XYZ Computing Silverstrand Front Page News 0 08-23-2005 01:29 AM
Can't get rid of phantom route. Bryan McClendon Cisco 5 09-13-2004 09:55 PM
Stack fault and page fault help S.Flournoy Computer Support 2 04-17-2004 04:23 PM
Phantom ports Mark Bryant Cisco 1 04-14-2004 07:10 PM
Phantom space and resize problem. Rod Billett ASP .Net 0 10-24-2003 08:35 PM



Advertisments