Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Can't find my internet in 'available wireless networks'

Can't find my internet in 'available wireless networks'

miikkkeeee miikkkeeee is offline
Junior Member

Hello all,

Please help! I have just moved into a new place (in the Netherlands, not sure if that matters) and I am not the most tech savvy person, but, my roommates and I share the same wireless connection. When I try and connect to the internet with my toshiba laptop I can not find the wireless internet name in the 'available wireless networks' on my computer. My roommates are using it fine but I can't find it on my computer. Also, I have my Iphone right beside my laptop and it can find the wireless name just fine. What is wrong with my laptop? Please help!

Thanks