Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > GACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply
Thread Tools

GACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2010
On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:21:36 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:15:29 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:
>
>> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:12:35 -0500, joevan wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:54:08 -0600, Old Gringo38
>>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> http://goo.gl/Y85tX
>>>>>
>>>>>J F C
>>>> Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have I don't
>>>> think her bacteria was very cultured. Or maybe over done.
>>>
>>>She probably makes the first swipe in the wrong direction when wiping
>>>her ass and the pussy is full of ****.

>>
>> <BARF> Thanks man. I "was" eating.

>
> LOL This old babe hadn't gotten any attention from her husband in
> months and months. She goes to the doctor to see what might be wrong
> with her, and off she goes. In the doctors office the doctor sees this
> past middle aged woman with a rats nest for hair, dirty finger nails,
> and smelling like she hadn't had a bath in a year or so. With out any
> conversation with the woman he tells her first thing we need to do is
> send you to the beautician and get your hair & nail done. So off she
> goes to the beautician for the works. She arrives at the beautician and
> beautician takes one look and in a gagging voice tells the woman to go
> in the back and take a shower and shampoo her hair. half an hour go by
> and the woman appears in the salon looking and smelling much better.
> The beautician begins to work her magic on the woman, hairdo, manicure,
> and makeup. The beautician asks the woman if she has a low cut in the
> front nightgown, the woman reply's no but I have one that is low cut in
> the back. The beautician says that will be ok. No go home and put on
> the nightgown and wait on the sofa for your husband to get home from
> work. She rushes home and decides to put the nightgown on and go and
> lay on the sofa and wait for her husband. 5:30 pm the husband arrive
> home, he comes from the garage into the kitchen and don't see anything
> cooking and the wife hears hem coming and she lifts one of her breasts
> out of the nightgown as the husband walks into the room. The wife asks
> do you notice anything different about me, the husband replies ya you
> have your nightgown on backwards. The wife asks how could you tell?
> The husband replies because the **** stains are in the front.


<G>



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2010
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:48:50 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

> In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Meat Plow pondered
> the following:
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:42:00 +0000, Aardvark wrote:
>>
>> > On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
>> >
>> >> http://goo.gl/Y85tX
>> >
>> > Which would be worse? Eating that pussy, or kissing that face?

>>
>> Equally horrific.
>>

> Reading any more in this thread is a close 2nd I'm sure.


Yeah it's an adult thread, not for you.




--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2010
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:07:20 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

> Meat Plow wrote:
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:48:50 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>>
>>> In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Meat Plow

>> pondered
>>> the following:
>>>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:42:00 +0000, Aardvark wrote:
>>>>
>>>> > On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
>>>> >
>>>> >> http://goo.gl/Y85tX
>>>> >
>>>> > Which would be worse? Eating that pussy, or kissing that face?
>>>>
>>>> Equally horrific.
>>>>
>>> Reading any more in this thread is a close 2nd I'm sure.

>>
>> Yeah it's an adult thread, not for you.
>>

> Translation: its disgusting and mysoginous.


Well then it is for you. Stop whining.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
Zu Arsschlaark!
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2010
"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>http://goo.gl/Y85tX

>
> I want to know what happened between the time the knife was pulled and the cops
> got there. This story reeks of a greater conspiracy. Were the men naked before
> stinky came in? Did Adam "man up", and save his friend's life by complying with
> the terrorist's demands? Who nose?
>
>
>



there's something fishy going on!

 
Reply With Quote
 
joevan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2010
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:16:11 -0000, "Zu Arsschlaark!"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>http://goo.gl/Y85tX

>>
>> I want to know what happened between the time the knife was pulled and the cops
>> got there. This story reeks of a greater conspiracy. Were the men naked before
>> stinky came in? Did Adam "man up", and save his friend's life by complying with
>> the terrorist's demands? Who nose?
>>
>>
>>

>
>
>there's something fishy going on!

That is what it smells like.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2010
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:36:49 -0500, joevan wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:16:11 -0000, "Zu Arsschlaark!"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>>>http://goo.gl/Y85tX
>>>
>>> I want to know what happened between the time the knife was pulled and
>>> the cops got there. This story reeks of a greater conspiracy. Were
>>> the men naked before stinky came in? Did Adam "man up", and save his
>>> friend's life by complying with the terrorist's demands? Who nose?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>

>>
>>there's something fishy going on!

> That is what it smells like.


Something tells me that there was more to this than a little fish odor.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
Old Gringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2010
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:49:52 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:36:49 -0500, joevan wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:16:11 -0000, "Zu Arsschlaark!"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>>> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>http://goo.gl/Y85tX
>>>>
>>>> I want to know what happened between the time the knife was pulled and
>>>> the cops got there. This story reeks of a greater conspiracy. Were
>>>> the men naked before stinky came in? Did Adam "man up", and save his
>>>> friend's life by complying with the terrorist's demands? Who nose?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>there's something fishy going on!

>> That is what it smells like.

>
> Something tells me that there was more to this than a little fish odor.


Maybe very dead fish.
--
11/18/2010 6:05:21 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have
 
Reply With Quote
 
Zu Arsschlaark!
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2010
"Old Gringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:vebm4cj7gxf5$.x190xhg5ii3r$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:49:52 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:36:49 -0500, joevan wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:16:11 -0000, "Zu Arsschlaark!"
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>>>"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>>news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
>>>>> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>http://goo.gl/Y85tX
>>>>>
>>>>> I want to know what happened between the time the knife was pulled and
>>>>> the cops got there. This story reeks of a greater conspiracy. Were
>>>>> the men naked before stinky came in? Did Adam "man up", and save his
>>>>> friend's life by complying with the terrorist's demands? Who nose?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>there's something fishy going on!
>>> That is what it smells like.

>>
>> Something tells me that there was more to this than a little fish odor.

>
> Maybe very dead fish.
> --
> 11/18/2010 6:05:21 PM CST
> Just West Of Nowhere
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have




was she a fisherwoman? looks the part.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Old Gringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2010
On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 00:40:57 -0000, Zu Arsschlaark! wrote:

> "Old Gringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:vebm4cj7gxf5$.x190xhg5ii3r$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:49:52 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:36:49 -0500, joevan wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:16:11 -0000, "Zu Arsschlaark!"
>>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>>>news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>>>>>> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>http://goo.gl/Y85tX
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I want to know what happened between the time the knife was pulled and
>>>>>> the cops got there. This story reeks of a greater conspiracy. Were
>>>>>> the men naked before stinky came in? Did Adam "man up", and save his
>>>>>> friend's life by complying with the terrorist's demands? Who nose?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>there's something fishy going on!
>>>> That is what it smells like.
>>>
>>> Something tells me that there was more to this than a little fish odor.

>>
>> Maybe very dead fish.
>> --
>> 11/18/2010 6:05:21 PM CST
>> Just West Of Nowhere
>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>> Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have

>
> was she a fisherwoman? looks the part.


LOL I thought maybe she played for the Green Bay Packers. <g>
--
11/18/2010 8:17:16 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have
 
Reply With Quote
 
Zu Arsschlaark!
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2010
"Old Gringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 00:40:57 -0000, Zu Arsschlaark! wrote:
>
>> "Old Gringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:vebm4cj7gxf5$.x190xhg5ii3r$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:49:52 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:36:49 -0500, joevan wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:16:11 -0000, "Zu Arsschlaark!"
>>>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>>>>news:t5k8e6d8f5013jd0ecp6rgca7ar8g2up8s@4ax. com...
>>>>>>> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>http://goo.gl/Y85tX
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I want to know what happened between the time the knife was pulled and
>>>>>>> the cops got there. This story reeks of a greater conspiracy. Were
>>>>>>> the men naked before stinky came in? Did Adam "man up", and save his
>>>>>>> friend's life by complying with the terrorist's demands? Who nose?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>there's something fishy going on!
>>>>> That is what it smells like.
>>>>
>>>> Something tells me that there was more to this than a little fish odor.
>>>
>>> Maybe very dead fish.
>>> --
>>> 11/18/2010 6:05:21 PM CST
>>> Just West Of Nowhere
>>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>>> Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have

>>
>> was she a fisherwoman? looks the part.

>
> LOL I thought maybe she played for the Green Bay Packers. <g>
> --
> 11/18/2010 8:17:16 PM CST
> Just West Of Nowhere
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have




Maybe she's their ace in the hole, so to speak.





 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments