Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > GACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan C

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

> http://goo.gl/Y85tX

Are you the "estranged husband", or the other dude?

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he downed his twelfth Guinness.

Meat Plow

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:06:19 +0000, Dan C wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
>
>> http://goo.gl/Y85tX

> Are you the "estranged husband", or the other dude?

Are you attempting to be witty, Revenge Dweeb?

Dan C

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:17:53 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:06:19 +0000, Dan C wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
>>
>>> http://goo.gl/Y85tX

>> Are you the "estranged husband", or the other dude?

> Are you attempting to be witty, Revenge Dweeb?

No. Answer the question, boy.

"Revenge Dweeb"? What are you on, crack?

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he puked on Christopher Robin.

Meat Plow

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:48:12 +0000, Dan C wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:17:53 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

>>> Are you the "estranged husband", or the other dude?

>> Are you attempting to be witty, Revenge Dweeb?

> No

Thought so. This one was especially dull.

G. Morgan

Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://goo.gl/Y85tX

I want to know what happened between the time the knife was pulled and the cops
got there. This story reeks of a greater conspiracy. Were the men naked before
stinky came in? Did Adam "man up", and save his friend's life by complying with
the terrorist's demands? Who nose?

G. Morgan

Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:12:35 -0500, joevan wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:54:08 -0600, Old Gringo38
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>J F C

>> Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have
>> I don't think her bacteria was very cultured. Or maybe over done.

>She probably makes the first swipe in the wrong direction when wiping
>her ass and the pussy is full of ****.

<BARF> Thanks man. I "was" eating.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Aardvark wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
>
>> http://goo.gl/Y85tX

> Which would be worse? Eating that pussy, or kissing that face?

Shouldn't matter ... they'll probably smell the same.

--
-bts

Old Gringo38

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:15:29 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:12:35 -0500, joevan wrote:

>>> Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have
>>> I don't think her bacteria was very cultured. Or maybe over done.

>>She probably makes the first swipe in the wrong direction when wiping
>>her ass and the pussy is full of ****.

> <BARF> Thanks man. I "was" eating.

LOL This old babe hadn't gotten any attention from her husband in
months and months. She goes to the doctor to see what might be wrong
with her, and off she goes. In the doctors office the doctor sees
this past middle aged woman with a rats nest for hair, dirty finger
nails, and smelling like she hadn't had a bath in a year or so. With
out any conversation with the woman he tells her first thing we need
to do is send you to the beautician and get your hair & nail done.
So off she goes to the beautician for the works. She arrives at the
beautician and beautician takes one look and in a gagging voice tells
the woman to go in the back and take a shower and shampoo her hair.
half an hour go by and the woman appears in the salon looking and
smelling much better. The beautician begins to work her magic on the
woman, hairdo, manicure, and makeup. The beautician asks the woman
if she has a low cut in the front nightgown, the woman reply's no but
I have one that is low cut in the back. The beautician says that
will be ok. No go home and put on the nightgown and wait on the sofa
for your husband to get home from work. She rushes home and decides
to put the nightgown on and go and lay on the sofa and wait for her
husband. 5:30 pm the husband arrive home, he comes from the garage
into the kitchen and don't see anything cooking and the wife hears
hem coming and she lifts one of her breasts out of the nightgown as
the husband walks into the room. The wife asks do you notice
anything different about me, the husband replies ya you have your
nightgown on backwards. The wife asks how could you tell? The
husband replies because the **** stains are in the front.
--
11/17/2010 4:55:39 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere

G. Morgan

Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> The wife asks how could you tell? The
>husband replies because the **** stains are in the front.

ROFL....

A struggling farmer was tinkering around with breeding different types of fruit
for years. He had always sought to breed the best strain of apples. One day,
while harvesting on a new batch he screamed EUREAKA! He calls his buddy and
tells him to come over right away.

His buddy finally arrived and the old farmer had a bushel of the new apple batch
ready to show off. He told his friend he was going to be very rich, as he has
discovered the long sought-after method of how to make an apple taste like
pussy.

The friend was impressed after hearing this news and decides to try one. After
taking a huge bite the dude spits it out in disgust. "It tastes like ****!", he
told the farmer; whom replied:

<scroll down>

"Sorry about that. Turn it over!".

Old Gringo38

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:10:13 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> The wife asks how could you tell? The
>>husband replies because the **** stains are in the front.

> ROFL....
>
> A struggling farmer was tinkering around with breeding different types of fruit
> for years. He had always sought to breed the best strain of apples. One day,
> while harvesting on a new batch he screamed EUREAKA! He calls his buddy and
> tells him to come over right away.
>
> His buddy finally arrived and the old farmer had a bushel of the new apple batch
> ready to show off. He told his friend he was going to be very rich, as he has
> discovered the long sought-after method of how to make an apple taste like
> pussy.
>
> The friend was impressed after hearing this news and decides to try one. After
> taking a huge bite the dude spits it out in disgust. "It tastes like ****!", he
> told the farmer; whom replied:
>
> <scroll down>

> "Sorry about that. Turn it over!".