Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Telecom mobile Internet Settings

Telecom mobile Internet Settings

Kiwiboy

Hi All

I have an Ipaq 910c running Windows Mobile 6.1 that I have been using
with 2 degrees, but am having to change to use on Telecoms XT network
as I live in the country and it gives me a better reception.
I am having trouble finding the correct settings for mobile internet
and email. Does anyone know where I can find the settings for
Internet, WAP and MMS.
I have found this page
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/NealR/6498
and put in the settings for WAP on My Work network, but I have had no
success with them, I am needing settings for the MY ISP option I
think.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Cheers
Troy

Dave Doe

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, mutley2000
@hotmail.com, Mutlley says...

> Kiwiboy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Hi All
> >
> >I have an Ipaq 910c running Windows Mobile 6.1 that I have been using
> >with 2 degrees, but am having to change to use on Telecoms XT network
> >as I live in the country and it gives me a better reception.
> >I am having trouble finding the correct settings for mobile internet
> >and email. Does anyone know where I can find the settings for
> >Internet, WAP and MMS.
> >I have found this page
> >http://www.geekzone.co.nz/NealR/6498
> >and put in the settings for WAP on My Work network, but I have had no
> >success with them, I am needing settings for the MY ISP option I
> >think.
> >Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> >Cheers
> >Troy

> http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp...&topicid=32983

Haven't seen Mauricio F on this group for quite a while now. He used to
be a regular.

--
Duncan.

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Kiwiboy wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have an Ipaq 910c running Windows Mobile 6.1 that I have been using
> with 2 degrees, but am having to change to use on Telecoms XT network
> as I live in the country and it gives me a better reception.
> I am having trouble finding the correct settings for mobile internet
> and email. Does anyone know where I can find the settings for
> Internet, WAP and MMS.
> I have found this page
> http://www.geekzone.co.nz/NealR/6498
> and put in the settings for WAP on My Work network, but I have had no
> success with them, I am needing settings for the MY ISP option I
> think.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> Cheers
> Troy

Ring Telecom. Support is part of the money you're paying for using their
service.
--
Shaun.

into you." Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

victor

On 18/11/2010 11:23 a.m., Dave Doe wrote:
> In article<(E-Mail Removed) >, mutley2000
> @hotmail.com, Mutlley says...
>>
>> Kiwiboy<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All
>>>
>>> I have an Ipaq 910c running Windows Mobile 6.1 that I have been using
>>> with 2 degrees, but am having to change to use on Telecoms XT network
>>> as I live in the country and it gives me a better reception.
>>> I am having trouble finding the correct settings for mobile internet
>>> and email. Does anyone know where I can find the settings for
>>> Internet, WAP and MMS.
>>> I have found this page
>>> http://www.geekzone.co.nz/NealR/6498
>>> and put in the settings for WAP on My Work network, but I have had no
>>> success with them, I am needing settings for the MY ISP option I
>>> think.
>>> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>>> Cheers
>>> Troy

>> http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp...&topicid=32983

> Haven't seen Mauricio F on this group for quite a while now. He used to
> be a regular.

@freitasm on Twitter

Kiwiboy

On Nov 18, 8:26*am, Mutlley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Kiwiboy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >Hi All

> >I have an Ipaq 910c running Windows Mobile 6.1 that I have been using
> >with 2 degrees, but am having to change to use on Telecoms XT network
> >as I live in the country and it gives me a better reception.
> >I am having trouble finding the correct settings for mobile internet
> >and email. Does anyone know where I can find the settings for
> >Internet, WAP and MMS.
> >I have found this page
> >http://www.geekzone.co.nz/NealR/6498
> >and put in the settings for WAP on My Work network, but I have had no
> >success with them, I am needing settings for the MY ISP option I
> >think.
> >Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> >Cheers
> >Troy

> http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp...&topicid=32983

Thankyou so very much, exactly what I was looking for.
Cheers

Gordon

On 2010-11-17, Kiwiboy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have an Ipaq 910c running Windows Mobile 6.1 that I have been using
> with 2 degrees, but am having to change to use on Telecoms XT network
> as I live in the country and it gives me a better reception.
> I am having trouble finding the correct settings for mobile internet
> and email. Does anyone know where I can find the settings for
> Internet, WAP and MMS.
> I have found this page
> http://www.geekzone.co.nz/NealR/6498
> and put in the settings for WAP on My Work network, but I have had no
> success with them, I am needing settings for the MY ISP option I
> think.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Have you thought of asking Telecoms CEO (while fishing with him), might as
well go to the top.

Look, if I was selling you something I sure as hell would help you to open
your wallet.

Or are Telecom still behind the 8 ball?

Gordon

On 2010-11-18, Kiwiboy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Nov 18, 8:26*am, Mutlley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Kiwiboy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> >Hi All

>> >I have an Ipaq 910c running Windows Mobile 6.1 that I have been using
>> >with 2 degrees, but am having to change to use on Telecoms XT network
>> >as I live in the country and it gives me a better reception.
>> >I am having trouble finding the correct settings for mobile internet
>> >and email. Does anyone know where I can find the settings for
>> >Internet, WAP and MMS.
>> >I have found this page
>> >http://www.geekzone.co.nz/NealR/6498
>> >and put in the settings for WAP on My Work network, but I have had no
>> >success with them, I am needing settings for the MY ISP option I
>> >think.
>> >Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>> >Cheers
>> >Troy

>> http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp...&topicid=32983

> Thankyou so very much, exactly what I was looking for.

**** and bugger! Somehow some people want to help others while adding profit
to a third party. Even if only as a by product