Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Zalman VF3000N NVIDIA GPU Cooler

Zalman VF3000N NVIDIA GPU Cooler

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Modders Inc review the Zalman VF3000N NVIDIA GPU Cooler, which may be a handy addition for those with hot-running graphics cards:

Quote:
We mostly think about changing the stock cooler that comes with our new CPU but how often do you think about changing the stock cooler on your video card? If you are like me, not very often. Mostly because there are not to many options or that they just do not look good. During this review we will be looking at a cooler from Zalman that not only looks good but performs well.
Read the full review here.