Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: lost session only with some pages

Re: lost session only with some pages

Malek

Wouldn't that be just a timeout... (are you testing with the same pattern
all the time, so you get to that page after a while ?)
"Xis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u%23nMCzm%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all, I need urgently help about my problem.
>
> I have several aspx pages. From one included menu I can call each one

page.
> With two of them I have not problem with session, but with another two,

when
> open the first time the page is opened but after this the session are

lost.

> It's not a problem of antivirus.
>

> ------------------------------------ pages
> implicated --------------------------------------
> login.aspx
> the user do the login, I read a databese in a executeReader and

if
> the user and password are corrects
> the values are saved in a session.
>
> inicio.aspx.vb
> first page when login is oK. ((this page don't lose the
> session))
>
> novedades.aspx
> another aspx page.
> ((this page don't lose the session))
>
> webform1.aspx
> after load this the session are lost for all pages.
> the code of this page is attached.

Xis

Not, isn't timeout, because, session end just when I open the Webform1.aspx
page.
The first time Webform1.aspx is openned, but if I try to open another page
or update
this one, session are lost.

news:OJndKOn%(E-Mail Removed)...