Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Parrots in Spring

Parrots in Spring

mmyvusenet

Hello:

Today I took the opportunity to take this picture, the background I'll keep
improving, but while I wanted to practice taking as
close as possible:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5175738760/

Thanks for your comment.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Fred McKenzie

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Today I took the opportunity to take this picture, the background I'll keep
> improving, but while I wanted to practice taking as
> close as possible:

Myyv-

I like it. I think the background is part of the character of this
photo. Otherwise it would just be a picture of two birds as they might
appear in an Ornithology textbook.

I'm not an expert on great photos, but understand technical things like
depth of focus and exposure. If I were serious about my photos, I'd
probably enroll in an art class rather than a photography class. I
think an "eye for art" is what separates great photographers from
tourists!

Fred

otter

On Nov 15, 11:38*am, "mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Today I took the opportunity to take this picture, the background I'll keep
> improving, but while I wanted to practice taking as
> close as possible:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5175738760/
>
> Thanks for your comment.
>
> --
> MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com

I like this one, even with the cage in back. I like the yellow drape
- did you put it there? If so, good move. Your photography has taken
a sudden turn for the better. The last 3 you've posted are actually
pretty good. Keep it up.

mmyvusenet

"otter" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Nov 15, 11:38 am, "mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> Today I took the opportunity to take this picture, the background I'll
>> keep
>> improving, but while I wanted to practice taking as
>> close as possible:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5175738760/
>>
>> Thanks for your comment.
>>
>> --
>> MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com

> I like this one, even with the cage in back. I like the yellow drape
> - did you put it there? If so, good move. Your photography has taken
> a sudden turn for the better. The last 3 you've posted are actually
> pretty good. Keep it up.

Fred and otter, thanks for your comments, it seems that already the parrost
liked it, and also I will try take photos of other species.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com