Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > how to identify currently running threads QTHreads

how to identify currently running threads QTHreads

News123

Hi I'm working with several persons on a PyQT python application.

This application is using threads / QThreads in several places.

When trying to quit the application it doesn't stop.

I assume one thread / QThread did not stop. (wasn't declared as daemon
thread)

Is there a simple way in Python to identify all
active Threads / QThreads when trying, such that I can locate the
thread, itls related python code and fix it?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Aahz

In article <4cdfe050$0$10182$(E-Mail Removed)>,
News123 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Is there a simple way in Python to identify all active Threads /
>QThreads when trying, such that I can locate the thread, itls related
>python code and fix it?

threading.enumerate() or sys._current_frames()

"Look, it's your affair if you want to play with five people, but don't
go calling it doubles." --John Cleese anticipates Usenet

News123

On 11/14/2010 05:32 PM, Aahz wrote:
> In article <4cdfe050$0$10182$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> News123 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> >
>> >Is there a simple way in Python to identify all active Threads /
>> >QThreads when trying, such that I can locate the thread, itls related
>> >python code and fix it?

> threading.enumerate() or sys._current_frames()

Thanks a lot