Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: IP address dispalyed on desktop , how

Re: IP address dispalyed on desktop , how

Jordon

Information wrote:
> Id like my ip address to b permantly displayed on my desktop
> somehow , updating ..say every 5 mins or so , and capable of
> being COPY/PASTE
>
> im tunning XP
>
> any ideas

<http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897557.aspx>

No copy and paste and it'll only update manually. Other than that
it'll do what you want.

Mike Easter

Jordon wrote:
> Information wrote:
>> Id like my ip address to b permantly displayed on my desktop
>> somehow , updating ..say every 5 mins or so , and capable of
>> being COPY/PASTE

> <http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897557.aspx>
>
> No copy and paste and it'll only update manually. Other than that
> it'll do what you want.

BgInfo gives the LAN address. OP Info would never tell us whether or not
s/he was behind a NAT device.

--
Mike Easter