Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Eid Promotion: Selling Routes

Eid Promotion: Selling Routes

Lubna Mahar

Hello,

Eid ul-Azha is an important time for many of our loyal customers, who want
to make high quality calls to loved ones to speak with friends and family.
Breezecom on this auspicious event likes to wish all the customers Eid
Mubarak.

We provide Quality routes to enhance your Business during Eid time with
Direct, Stable, Excellent high quality and Huge Capacity to the following
destinations.

• Pakistan: Premium CLI
• India: Premium CLI
• Bangladesh: Premium CLI / Non CLI
• Bahrain: Premium Non CLI
• Saudi Arabia: Premium CLI
• Iran: Premium CLI
• Egypt: Premium CLI / Non CLI
• Kuwait: Premium Non CLI
• Oman: Premium Non CLI
• Qatar: Premium Non CLI
• Turkey: Premium CLI
• UAE: Premium CLI / Premium Non CLI
• Yemen: Premium Non CLI

"Now Easy Western Union Quick Pay/ PayPal/ Bank Wire, Payment Option also
Available with Online CDR”

Billing: 1/1
Payment Terms: Prepay.

Please send us your target rates and volumes of these destinations. For
further details please contact the undersigned.

Regards,

Lubna Mahar
Assistant Manager - Business Development
Breezecom
www.breezecom.ae

Lubna Mahar
Assistant Manager - Business Development
(E-Mail Removed)
www.breezecom.ae