Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Do OE emails open with browsers? crosspost

Do OE emails open with browsers? crosspost

Aardvark

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 22:26:19 -0800, N. Miller wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:49:16 +0000, Desk Rabbit wrote:
>
>> I've corrected your top posting error for you.

> You followed a cross post into the MS newsgroups. Even though MS no
> longer operates their NNTP servers, their standard was always, "Full
> Quote, Top Post". That is how the MS regulars like it, and do it.

Which makes them all top-posting ****wits.

no hace mucho tiempo que viv*a un hidalgo de los de lanza en
astillero, adarga antigua, roc*n flaco y galgo corredor."
-Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

Bucky Breeder

XS11E <BITCHSLAP!> <SNIP!>:

>Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> Al's hammered this out:

>>> LOL I can tell by what is following you around, Oh and by the way
>>> that is not thunder you hear it's a stinky fart as you release excess
>>> gas built up by your over bloated ego.

>> I do NOT "fart"; but if I ever did fart, it would such a
>> totally awesome fart that all you stalkers and morons would
>> morph your nyms and search your greps looking for it so you'd
>> worship it for many centuries to come with your lamer-flamers;
>> thus, it would be a historically epic fart, anthropologically
>> speaking, and not just on the interwebs either, because Google
>> would archive my awesomeness and the stalker-morons who keep
>> following me around just to sniff at my awesome tooter-crack's
>> awesomeness.
>>
>> And now, anew, I can not even hear the perverts & stalker-morons
>> over the thunderous sound of how totally awesome I actually am!
>>
>> HTH.

> Neither do you 'snip', please start doing so, OK?

A Beautiful and Eductional Poem about NetiQuette Trolls

by The Awesome Bucky Breeder

Ahh, a netiquette troll... Yea, a netiquette gnat-zee...
haven't seen one of those in a while.

What a retard!
Where'd it come from anyways?

The important thing here is
That it's pedation is attracted by farts.

So, what we have here must therefore be
"A Fart Sniffing NetiQuette Troll Gnat-zee".

(It cannot follow a thread quite as well
as it can always follow a fart.)

It probably thinks this is directed "to" it...
But it's actually just a primer to the peeples.

When you're as awesome as I am,
You just attract the nutjobs somehow.

And on the usernets too,
Who'd ever thunk that?

TEH EDN

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

(And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

Steve Cochran

I've been in the stupid MS forums. At least I don't have to put up with
those here.

steve

"Peter Foldes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ibjpk0$vsd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Steve
>
> I thought you got lost somewhere - Nice to hear of you. And as far as
> the civility level in these groups go, well you have seen it right on the
> nose. Like everywhere there are good and bad but the bad far outweighs the
> good at least in this group. (24hrsupport)
>
> --
> Peter
> rights.
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect

Old Gringo38

On 13 Nov 2010 13:44:09 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:

> XS11E <BITCHSLAP!> <SNIP!>:
>
>>Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> Al's hammered this out:

>>> I do NOT "fart"; but if I ever did fart, it would such a
>>> totally awesome fart that all you stalkers and morons would
>>> morph your nyms and search your greps looking for it so you'd
>>> worship it for many centuries to come with your lamer-flamers;
>>> thus, it would be a historically epic fart, anthropologically
>>> speaking, and not just on the interwebs either, because Google
>>> would archive my awesomeness and the stalker-morons who keep
>>> following me around just to sniff at my awesome tooter-crack's
>>> awesomeness.
>>>
>>> And now, anew, I can not even hear the perverts & stalker-morons
>>> over the thunderous sound of how totally awesome I actually am!
>>>
>>> HTH.

>> Neither do you 'snip', please start doing so, OK?

> A Beautiful and Eductional Poem about NetiQuette Trolls
>
> by The Awesome Bucky Breeder
>
> Ahh, a netiquette troll... Yea, a netiquette gnat-zee...
> haven't seen one of those in a while.
>
> What a retard!
> Where'd it come from anyways?
>
> The important thing here is
> That it's pedation is attracted by farts.
>
> So, what we have here must therefore be
> "A Fart Sniffing NetiQuette Troll Gnat-zee".
>
> (It cannot follow a thread quite as well
> as it can always follow a fart.)
>
> It probably thinks this is directed "to" it...
> But it's actually just a primer to the peeples.
>
> When you're as awesome as I am,
> You just attract the nutjobs somehow.
>
> And on the usernets too,
> Who'd ever thunk that?
>
> TEH EDN
>
> HTH.

<g> I think you missed your calling Bucky.
--
11/13/2010 7:51:02 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere

freemont

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:55:31 -0700, richard writ:

> On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:41:17 -0500, Steve Cochran wrote:

>> As others indicate, for HTML and plain text messages OE uses the IE
>> engine to display the message.

>> steve
>> MS-MVP
>> Outlook Express / Windows Mail
>> 1998 - present
>>

> Thank you sir.
> That was the explanation I was looking for. One person said that IE
> physically opened and the message displayed in IE. I tried to explain
> that OE renders the message within itself.

LMFAO!

Good GAWD.

Sure you did. Sure.

<http://tinyurl.com/38o8b7g>
--
⁂ "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
⁂ Beware the 24hoursupport tards:

Bucky Breeder

Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> via news:1q0gbqnjpgpqm
$.owqdjz8nkv00$(E-Mail Removed):

> On 13 Nov 2010 13:44:09 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:
>
>> XS11E <BITCHSLAP!> <SNIP!>:
>>
>>>Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> Al's hammered this out:

>>> Neither do you 'snip', please start doing so, OK?

>> A Beautiful and Eductional Poem about NetiQuette Trolls
>>
>> by The Awesome Bucky Breeder
>>
>> Ahh, a netiquette troll... Yea, a netiquette gnat-zee...
>> haven't seen one of those in a while.
>>
>> What a retard!
>> Where'd it come from anyways?
>>
>> The important thing here is
>> That it's pedation is attracted by farts.
>>
>> So, what we have here must therefore be
>> "A Fart Sniffing NetiQuette Troll Gnat-zee".
>>
>> (It cannot follow a thread quite as well
>> as it can always follow a fart.)
>>
>> It probably thinks this is directed "to" it...
>> But it's actually just a primer to the peeples.
>>
>> When you're as awesome as I am,
>> You just attract the nutjobs somehow.
>>
>> And on the usernets too,
>> Who'd ever thunk that?
>>
>> TEH EDN
>>
>> HTH.

> <g> I think you missed your calling Bucky.

Yes, I must begin writing my "Big Book of Buckyisms".

HTH.

--

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:49:55 +0000, freemont wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:55:31 -0700, richard writ:
>
>> On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:41:17 -0500, Steve Cochran wrote:

>>> As others indicate, for HTML and plain text messages OE uses the IE
>>> engine to display the message.

>>> steve
>>> MS-MVP
>>> Outlook Express / Windows Mail
>>> 1998 - present
>>>

>> Thank you sir.
>> That was the explanation I was looking for. One person said that IE
>> physically opened and the message displayed in IE. I tried to explain
>> that OE renders the message within itself.

> LMFAO!
>
> Good GAWD.
>
> Sure you did. Sure.
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/38o8b7g>

<g> I checked out the link in your Sig. for the first time today,
What Fun. One in particular had me ROTF:
Q.My next step is to reinstall. I have a choice between Vista and
Windows 7. Which do you guys recommend at this point?
A.XP
LOL Thanks for sharing that.
--
11/13/2010 8:58:41 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Mike Yetto

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> writes and having writ moves on.
>On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:14:12 -0800, Jordon wrote:

>> richard wrote:

>>> Thank you sir.
>>> That was the explanation I was looking for.
>>> One person said that IE physically opened and the message displayed in IE.
>>> I tried to explain that OE renders the message within itself.

>> Actually, this is what you said...
>>
>> > For the last ****ing time, OE DOES NOT use IE!

>> You just thanked that guy for telling you that OE uses IE
>> to render messages in OE, something that a dozen other
>> people already told you.

>No dumbass, he said they use the same components.

And that component is the HTML rendering engine that is part of
IE, just as everyone has been telling you.

Stop trying to start/spread a cross group flame war, asshat.

Mike "willing stupidity bordering on hubris" Yetto
In practice they are not.

Old Gringo38

<Patiently Waiting>
--
11/13/2010 9:30:54 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Meat Plow

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 21:40:16 -0700, richard wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:14:12 -0800, Jordon wrote:
>
>> richard wrote:

>>> Thank you sir.
>>> That was the explanation I was looking for. One person said that IE
>>> physically opened and the message displayed in IE. I tried to explain
>>> that OE renders the message within itself.

>> Actually, this is what you said...
>>
>> > For the last ****ing time, OE DOES NOT use IE!

>> You just thanked that guy for telling you that OE uses IE to render
>> messages in OE, something that a dozen other people already told you.

> No dumbass, he said they use the same components.

You're wrong. Move along.

Re: Do OE emails open with browsers? crosspost Old Gringo38 Computer Support 1 11-12-2010 06:27 PM
crosspost management for TB version 1.0.7 keygen Firefox 1 11-05-2005 08:18 PM
Crosspost or Multipost? Arne Firefox 16 09-04-2004 07:27 PM
[crosspost] Perl -> C Piotr Turkowski Perl 4 01-26-2004 05:56 AM
New ASP.NET 2.0 Terminology: "CROSSPOST" is a very BAD name to use anon ASP .Net 6 01-08-2004 01:06 AM

Advertisments