Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Do OE emails open with browsers? crosspost

Reply
Thread Tools

Do OE emails open with browsers? crosspost

 
 
Old Gringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2010
On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:41:53 +0000, Desk Rabbit wrote:

> On 12/11/2010 06:31, richard wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:03:53 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:15:11 -0700, richard<(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> A simple argument from another poster in 24hoursupport.helpdesk needs to
>>>> have his head slapped a little.
>>>
>>> You need to have your head slapped whenever you open your mouth.
>>>
>>>> His claim is that Outlook Express emails will automatically open in IE
>>>> because IE handles html. I have tried to explain to him that OE handles
>>>> html emails within itself but he just won't accept this as fact.
>>>
>>> No, that's not what Mike stated.
>>>
>>> "...if your OE is configured to call on IE to render html"
>>>
>>> and BTS stated "... Outlook Express uses Internet Explorer to render
>>> HTML e-mail."
>>>
>>>> In all the years that I have used OE, I have never once seen IE open and
>>>> render the email.
>>>
>>> You don't see IE open, but it does render the e-mail.
>>>
>>>> Would a few of you kind souls kindly slap the ignorant fool around a bit?
>>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> What's the point, bullshit Bullis? You do this all the time. You get
>>> corrected, and then you keep insisting you're right and everyone else
>>> is wrong.
>>>
>>> You were challenged when you didn't believe the First Amendment
>>> provides Separation of church and state. You posted in misc.legal, and
>>> a dozen people told you it was right there, and you argued with every
>>> one of them.
>>>
>>> So really, what's the point? A dozen people will no doubt bitchslap
>>> you, and you'll never admit you were wrong.
>>>
>>>> Warning! Flames from the other group are sure to be had. They will advise
>>>> you of MY reputation and ignorance. Ignore them.
>>>
>>> Your ignorance is no doubt widely known.
>>>
>>> You've stated men have more ribs than women.
>>> You've stated men have an Adams Apple, and women don't.

>>
>> I said men have a more predominant Adams Apple.
>>
>>> You've stated Windows Mail can be installed on XP.

>>
>> No I did not. But why can't it be? The big question there is, once
>> installed, will it work as intended?
>>
>>> You've stated Dubai is on the continent of Africa.

>>
>> No I did not. I said, that you can not go snow skiing on the African
>> continent. But you can in Dubai. That statement does not place Dubai on the
>> african continent.

>
> Your lack of comprehension and basic writing skills get you into so much
> trouble I'd recommend giving up Usenet and concentrate on trying to hit
> the inside of the spitoon instead.


Realizing you had some unsolved issues, I only now am finding out was
a what a low life scum you really are.
--
11/12/2010 8:07:32 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Mike Yetto
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2010
Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> writes and having writ moves on.
>Your lack of comprehension and basic writing skills get you into so much
>trouble I'd recommend giving up Usenet and concentrate on trying to hit
>the inside of the spitoon instead.


The *inside*? He's probably spitting on the floor and moving the
spittoon to cover the target.

Mike "see: sharpshooter's fallacy" Yetto
--
In theory, theory and practice are the same.
In practice they are not.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Bucky Breeder
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2010
Steve Cochran <(E-Mail Removed)> opined this branch thusly:

> Well, I guess the civility level of this thread
> indicates why MS killed its NGs.


Maybe it was because of all the non-contributing kibitzers
who have the big-shot opinions on everything except what
they were asked about in the first place! Or not...

M$ killed its NGs because of all the ghaa-hay-tarded MS-MVP
impersonators running around acting all ghaa-hay and retarded.
And if M$ would have wanted that, they would have just
named themselves "Apple" and call their lame-as compooters
"Macs" and had "Gurus" instead of the MS-MVP Tard Club hanging
around NGs because they can't get a job at M$, so they act
all ghaa-hay and retarded to make all the n00bies confused
more than when they posted in the first place. Terrible
turn of events. Just terrible...

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky "Local Big Shot & Smart Guy" Breeder, (*(^;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',
I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY'!

You should not view the world in terms
of things which you do - or do not - "like";
rather, you should view the world in terms
of how things "actually are", recognizing
and finding acceptance of them as such.

This would immeasurably bring *much* more
stability, peace and tranquility into your life.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

(Me? I don't go anywhere without a shotgun and package of beef jerky!)

(And some breath-freshening gum... just in case I run into any pretty
white ladies who wanna have some fun before I throw them out as bait
to the flesh-eating zombies so I can escape quietly yet very quickly.)

(And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)
 
Reply With Quote
 
Bucky Breeder
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2010
Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> intercepted the Hail Mary thusly:
>
> I've corrected your top posting error for you.
>
> It's evident that you haven't come across richard before, the resident
> idiot of 24hoursupport.helpdesk
>
> The self same explanation was given to him in that group but he chose to
> wander into this group to demonstrate to even more people how wrong he
> is.
>
> We apologise for this intrusion into your newsgroup by our resident
> idiot. We have ordered a larger and shorter chain with a free
> straitjacket.


Please put electrodes calibrated for "RtS" aka "st00pid"'s
level of perception on the collar so s/he can have some
"aversion therapies" everytime s/he even *thinks* about
speaking or posting.

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',
I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY'!

You should not view the world in terms
of things which you do - or do not - "like";
rather, you should view the world in terms
of how things "actually are", recognizing
and finding acceptance of them as such.

This would immeasurably bring *much* more
stability, peace and tranquility into your life.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

(Me? I don't go anywhere without a shotgun and package of beef jerky!)

(And some breath-freshening gum... just in case I run into any pretty
white ladies who wanna have some fun before I throw them out as bait
to the flesh-eating zombies so I can escape quietly yet very quickly.)

(And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)
 
Reply With Quote
 
Bucky Breeder
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2010
Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news:12o6ztjo5pzx3$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> Realizing you had some unsolved issues, I only now
> am finding out was a what a low life scum you really are.


WTF?!?!? Someone righteously <BITCHSLAPS> rts aka "st00pid",
and you come out shreeking like bee-atch in memopaws?

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',
I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY'!

You should not view the world in terms
of things which you do - or do not - "like";
rather, you should view the world in terms
of how things "actually are", recognizing
and finding acceptance of them as such.

This would immeasurably bring *much* more
stability, peace and tranquility into your life.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

(Me? I don't go anywhere without a shotgun and package of beef
jerky!)

(And some breath-freshening gum... just in case I run into any
pretty
white ladies who wanna have some fun before I throw them out as
bait
to the flesh-eating zombies so I can escape quietly yet very
quickly.)

(And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy
who
survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child
support.)
 
Reply With Quote
 
Bucky Breeder
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2010
richard <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news:1wxjx30p147sw$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> [ snipped the lame ghaa-tarded crossposting to
> microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlooke xpress ]
>


You are *so* st00pid that you give "st00pid" a bad name.

Crossposting a flamer-thread to hard-working groups is
very st00pid and you are very st00pid; so st00pid that
st00pid peeples all over the globe are going "geeehzzz,
that was just plain st00pid."

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',
I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY'!

You should not view the world in terms
of things which you do - or do not - "like";
rather, you should view the world in terms
of how things "actually are", recognizing
and finding acceptance of them as such.

This would immeasurably bring *much* more
stability, peace and tranquility into your life.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

(Me? I don't go anywhere without a shotgun and package of beef jerky!)

(And some breath-freshening gum... just in case I run into any pretty
white ladies who wanna have some fun before I throw them out as bait
to the flesh-eating zombies so I can escape quietly yet very quickly.)

(And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)
 
Reply With Quote
 
Old Gringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2010
On 12 Nov 2010 15:14:22 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:

> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> via
> news:12o6ztjo5pzx3$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> Realizing you had some unsolved issues, I only now
>> am finding out was a what a low life scum you really are.

>
> WTF?!?!? Someone righteously <BITCHSLAPS> rts aka "st00pid",
> and you come out shreeking like bee-atch in memopaws?
>
> HTH.


And you're ok to a point, it's your over bloated ego that prevents
you from being a brighter star.
--
11/12/2010 9:22:33 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have
 
Reply With Quote
 
Aardvark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2010
On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:15:11 -0700, richard wrote:

> In all the years that I have used OE, I have never once seen IE open and
> render the email.


Nor will you, dumbshit, and no one ever said such a thing would happen.



--
"En un lugar de la Mancha, de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme,
no hace mucho tiempo que vivĂ*a un hidalgo de los de lanza en
astillero, adarga antigua, rocĂ*n flaco y galgo corredor."
-Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'
 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2010
On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:15:11 -0700, richard wrote:

> In all the years that I have used OE, I have never once seen IE open and
> render the email.


That's because you are RtS Richard the St00pid.

> Would a few of you kind souls kindly slap the ignorant fool around a
> bit? Thank you.


I think you'll be getting slapped around instead.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2010
On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:41:53 +0000, Desk Rabbit wrote:

> On 12/11/2010 06:31, richard wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:03:53 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:15:11 -0700, richard<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>>> A simple argument from another poster in 24hoursupport.helpdesk needs
>>>> to have his head slapped a little.
>>>
>>> You need to have your head slapped whenever you open your mouth.
>>>
>>>> His claim is that Outlook Express emails will automatically open in
>>>> IE because IE handles html. I have tried to explain to him that OE
>>>> handles html emails within itself but he just won't accept this as
>>>> fact.
>>>
>>> No, that's not what Mike stated.
>>>
>>> "...if your OE is configured to call on IE to render html"
>>>
>>> and BTS stated "... Outlook Express uses Internet Explorer to render
>>> HTML e-mail."
>>>
>>>> In all the years that I have used OE, I have never once seen IE open
>>>> and render the email.
>>>
>>> You don't see IE open, but it does render the e-mail.
>>>
>>>> Would a few of you kind souls kindly slap the ignorant fool around a
>>>> bit? Thank you.
>>>
>>> What's the point, bullshit Bullis? You do this all the time. You get
>>> corrected, and then you keep insisting you're right and everyone else
>>> is wrong.
>>>
>>> You were challenged when you didn't believe the First Amendment
>>> provides Separation of church and state. You posted in misc.legal, and
>>> a dozen people told you it was right there, and you argued with every
>>> one of them.
>>>
>>> So really, what's the point? A dozen people will no doubt bitchslap
>>> you, and you'll never admit you were wrong.
>>>
>>>> Warning! Flames from the other group are sure to be had. They will
>>>> advise you of MY reputation and ignorance. Ignore them.
>>>
>>> Your ignorance is no doubt widely known.
>>>
>>> You've stated men have more ribs than women. You've stated men have an
>>> Adams Apple, and women don't.

>>
>> I said men have a more predominant Adams Apple.
>>
>>> You've stated Windows Mail can be installed on XP.

>>
>> No I did not. But why can't it be? The big question there is, once
>> installed, will it work as intended?
>>
>>> You've stated Dubai is on the continent of Africa.

>>
>> No I did not. I said, that you can not go snow skiing on the African
>> continent. But you can in Dubai. That statement does not place Dubai on
>> the african continent.

>
> Your lack of comprehension and basic writing skills get you into so much
> trouble I'd recommend giving up Usenet and concentrate on trying to hit
> the inside of the spitoon instead.


RtS is lucky to catch any of his spittle in his drool-cup let alone a
spittoon.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: Do OE emails open with browsers? crosspost Old Gringo38 Computer Support 1 11-12-2010 06:27 PM
crosspost management for TB version 1.0.7 keygen Firefox 1 11-05-2005 08:18 PM
Crosspost or Multipost? Arne Firefox 16 09-04-2004 07:27 PM
[crosspost] Perl -> C Piotr Turkowski Perl 4 01-26-2004 05:56 AM
New ASP.NET 2.0 Terminology: "CROSSPOST" is a very BAD name to use anon ASP .Net 6 01-08-2004 01:06 AM



Advertisments