Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > any free tools to backup files in my iphone?

any free tools to backup files in my iphone?

jammychueng jammychueng is offline
Junior Member

hello everyone,i got a problem,as the title says,any free tools to backup files in iphone?some files in my iphone mean a lot to me.thank you all.

bflywing bflywing is offline
Junior Member

i think itunes will help u.and if it doesnt,have u ever heard a software which call cucusoft iphone tool kits?it can help u to back up all kinds of files in your iphone,hope that it will help u.best wishes