Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > I need some real DNS entries.

I need some real DNS entries.

I need some real DNS entries.

What are your DNS entries if you entered them?

"Can I borrow other DNS entries from MSN, IBM, Sprint, etc. ?
How can I find some DNS entries to borrow?"

The BS DNS entries are shutting my PC's down.

Thanks!

Dave

your isp should supply you with the correct dns entries (usually two of them
is sufficient).

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I need some real DNS entries.
>
> What are your DNS entries if you entered them?
>
> "Can I borrow other DNS entries from MSN, IBM, Sprint, etc. ?
> How can I find some DNS entries to borrow?"
>
> The BS DNS entries are shutting my PC's down.
>
> Thanks!

What was the last sentence of my question?
So, I still have no answer.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> your isp should supply you with the correct dns entries (usually two of
> them is sufficient).
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I need some real DNS entries.
>>
>> What are your DNS entries if you entered them?
>>
>> "Can I borrow other DNS entries from MSN, IBM, Sprint, etc. ?
>> How can I find some DNS entries to borrow?"
>>
>> The BS DNS entries are shutting my PC's down.
>>
>> Thanks!

Dave

your answer is: your isp should supply you with the correct dns entries
dns machines on other domains may not receive your requests because of
filtering from your isp or the other network, and they may not respond to
requests from outside their domain.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What was the last sentence of my question?
> So, I still have no answer.
>
> "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> your isp should supply you with the correct dns entries (usually two of
>> them is sufficient).
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>I need some real DNS entries.
>>>
>>> What are your DNS entries if you entered them?
>>>
>>> "Can I borrow other DNS entries from MSN, IBM, Sprint, etc. ?
>>> How can I find some DNS entries to borrow?"
>>>
>>> The BS DNS entries are shutting my PC's down.
>>>
>>> Thanks!

Thanks but I found a real answer;

http://www.artboy.org/2005/18/alternate-dns-servers

Yes you can use public DNS servers IIRC.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...