Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > The Liberal's President celebrates Indonesian Heroes Day.

The Liberal's President celebrates Indonesian Heroes Day.

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

On Stupid American's Veterans Day, Obama is in Indonesia telling them
how ignorant Americans are and how we need to be more like Muslims and
how everyone is currently lamenting the fact that democracy really gets
in the way of economic progress.

For stupid Americans suckers who were tricked into the Armed Forces by
evil capitalistic Jews, he threw a little wreath in some graveyard or
something. That was about it.

Wow!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...set=8#comments

http://xrl.in/6n8a
--
Ro║░LL TIDE Ro║░LL!

Buffalo

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
> On Stupid American's Veterans Day, Obama is in Indonesia telling them
> how ignorant Americans are and how we need to be more like Muslims and
> how everyone is currently lamenting the fact that democracy really
> gets in the way of economic progress.
>
> For stupid Americans suckers who were tricked into the Armed Forces by
> evil capitalistic Jews, he threw a little wreath in some graveyard or
> something. That was about it.
>
> Wow!

You may be able to read things, but your comprehension of it is very
lacking.
Your conclusions are so invalid that it is hard to believe that you can
actually live without being assisted constantly.
Very sad.
Buffalo

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:05:44 -0700, "Buffalo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>> On Stupid American's Veterans Day, Obama is in Indonesia telling them
>> how ignorant Americans are and how we need to be more like Muslims and
>> how everyone is currently lamenting the fact that democracy really
>> gets in the way of economic progress.
>>
>> For stupid Americans suckers who were tricked into the Armed Forces by
>> evil capitalistic Jews, he threw a little wreath in some graveyard or
>> something. That was about it.
>>
>> Wow!

>You may be able to read things, but your comprehension of it is very
>lacking.
>Your conclusions are so invalid that it is hard to believe that you can
>actually live without being assisted constantly.
>Very sad.
>Buffalo

I was speaking for your President. I was merely bringing to light the
things that we all know he says in private.

A lot of us already knows that he views us as "the enemy." He let this
slip out when he was advising a large crowd of illegal aliens how to
vote in the latest election.
--
Ro║░LL TIDE Ro║░LL!

Jordon

Buffalo wrote:
> CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>> On Stupid American's Veterans Day, Obama is in Indonesia telling them
>> how ignorant Americans are and how we need to be more like Muslims and
>> how everyone is currently lamenting the fact that democracy really
>> gets in the way of economic progress.
>>
>> For stupid Americans suckers who were tricked into the Armed Forces by
>> evil capitalistic Jews, he threw a little wreath in some graveyard or
>> something. That was about it.
>>
>> Wow!

> You may be able to read things, but your comprehension of it is very
> lacking.
> Your conclusions are so invalid that it is hard to believe that you can
> actually live without being assisted constantly.

Hence, his name.