Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Personal security and Microsoft Security Essentials

Re: Personal security and Microsoft Security Essentials

Peter Foldes

BD

>I have no idea how to change how my email address *shows in my message headers* -
>nor do I want to know! Only folk who have something to hide would ever choose to do
>so, IMO.

LOL. The funny of the day. How many names did you already post as ? I know of quite
a few as do others and you have no idea how to change your email address as shown in
your posting properties ?

Trolling again as I see it

--
Peter