Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > 24 is the best drama television has ever seen

24 is the best drama television has ever seen

cocolove cocolove is offline
Junior Member

24 Hours is the most creative, intelligent, well-written, unpredictable, and suspenseful program that I have ever seen, and this is coming from a man who watches a lot of television.

Throughout its four seasons, 24 provides a cliff hanger at the end of most episodes to keep you attached and has provided some of the most unpredictable twists that I have ever seen, including the ultimate shocker at the end of the first season (which I won't go into because somebody may read this before watching the first season).

As far as acting goes, there isn't a weak-link on the 24 Hours. Kiefer Sutherland leads a cast of exceptionally impressive and compelling actors/actresses that make the show great week after week.

I would strongly recommend that if you do not already watch 24 Hours, start now because you're really missing out.

starwarsfan15 starwarsfan15 is offline
Junior Member

Jack Bauer would eat Chuck Norris for breakfast. 24 Movie needs to happen...

sooon

smithjackson smithjackson is offline
Junior Member

Hello Everyone ! I am so bore about TV shows.

jimknowbest jimknowbest is offline
Junior Member
Location: in a rural town nobody's heard of

I tried really hard to get into 24. Couldn't make it past 20 minutes. I bought the dvd set for my parents... they dig it. I prefer Entourage myself...

Paul Trafford Paul Trafford is offline
Junior Member

24 the first series was very inovative, and as such was shining star in the dull TV schedures. Got a bit tired towards the last series, but they alwas do (more or less), Buffy on the other hand ; very very silly but lots of fun.