Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > 24 is the best drama television has ever seen

24 is the best drama television has ever seen

11-09-2010
24 Hours is the most creative, intelligent, well-written, unpredictable, and suspenseful program that I have ever seen, and this is coming from a man who watches a lot of television.

Throughout its four seasons, 24 provides a cliff hanger at the end of most episodes to keep you attached and has provided some of the most unpredictable twists that I have ever seen, including the ultimate shocker at the end of the first season (which I won't go into because somebody may read this before watching the first season).

As far as acting goes, there isn't a weak-link on the 24 Hours. Kiefer Sutherland leads a cast of exceptionally impressive and compelling actors/actresses that make the show great week after week.

I would strongly recommend that if you do not already watch 24 Hours, start now because you're really missing out.

12-02-2010
Jack Bauer would eat Chuck Norris for breakfast. 24 Movie needs to happen...

sooon

01-21-2011
Hello Everyone ! I am so bore about TV shows.

02-10-2011
I tried really hard to get into 24. Couldn't make it past 20 minutes. I bought the dvd set for my parents... they dig it. I prefer Entourage myself...

05-06-2011
24 the first series was very inovative, and as such was shining star in the dull TV schedures. Got a bit tired towards the last series, but they alwas do (more or less), Buffy on the other hand ; very very silly but lots of fun.