Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Another Telescum Stuff up.

Another Telescum Stuff up.

William Brown

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:41:32 +1300, Mutlley <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Back to Woger's original article
>
>"The Internet strikes again: RIP, white pages"

Not My article, I was referring to the lack of Kapiti business numbers
in the new Wellington phone book.

>looks like it's happening in the US. Only a matter of time before it
>happens here.
>
>http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/n...hite-pages.ars

Tell what about all the people out in the back sticks that don't have
Hi speed Internet or Cell phone coverage and even with dial up, the
Electric fences interfere with there dial up connections..

Its a good job that we are not like the Evil USA.

Richard

On 15/11/2010 4:17 p.m., William Brown wrote:

> Tell what about all the people out in the back sticks that don't have
> Hi speed Internet or Cell phone coverage and even with dial up, the
> Electric fences interfere with there dial up connections..
>
> Its a good job that we are not like the Evil USA.

So let them buy a printed copy of the book then.

Otherwise this is about all they are good for..

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7745698_n.jpg

William Brown

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:17:44 +1300, Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 15/11/2010 4:17 p.m., William Brown wrote:
>
>> Tell what about all the people out in the back sticks that don't have
>> Hi speed Internet or Cell phone coverage and even with dial up, the
>> Electric fences interfere with there dial up connections..
>>
>> Its a good job that we are not like the Evil USA.

>So let them buy a printed copy of the book then.
>

>Otherwise this is about all they are good for..
>
>http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7745698_n.jpg

I dont think they are NZ phone books..

Richard

On 15/11/2010 5:50 p.m., William Brown wrote:

>> Otherwise this is about all they are good for..
>>
>> http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7745698_n.jpg

> I dont think they are NZ phone books..

Well they are, came thru my facebook today. Love how facebook let you
share the direct URL to "private" photos too..