Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: YouTube upload fails?

Re: YouTube upload fails?

Aardvark

On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 20:44:00 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

> Kenny wrote:
>> It's open for public viewing. It,s a clip of Amy, my granddaughter and
>> my daughter's boyfriend Lee messing about at the Albert Dock in
>> Liverpool this summer.
>> Link:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdf-mwSwauQ
>>
>> Kenny

> Great stuff!
>
> It reminded me of The Prisoner!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op7IgFbT8l0
>
> Thanks!

Only Kenny's vid was in Liverpool, 'The Prisoner' was in Port Meirion.

<http://www.portmeirion-village.com/>

It's much easier for me to get to Albert Dock than it is to Port Meirion.
Twenty minutes as opposed to about two hours.

no hace mucho tiempo que vivĂ*a un hidalgo de los de lanza en
astillero, adarga antigua, rocĂ*n flaco y galgo corredor."
-Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'