Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > mp3 tags

mp3 tags

Jason

How do i edit tags in 7? In XP i used explorer, right-click file,
properties, advanced. I can see the information but can't change it.

Carlos

Jason,
Right click, Properties, Details.
You may edit your tags in the "Multimedia" section.

Carlos

On 5 nov, 16:29, Jason <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> How do i edit tags in 7? In XP i used explorer, right-click file,
> properties, advanced. I can see the information but can't change it.

Jason

I right clicked the file and selected properties but the only tabs are
file, content and media usage rights. The buttons are OK and Cancel.
Button apply is greyed out.

thanks,
J.
On 6/11/2010 10:51, Carlos wrote:
> Jason,
> Right click, Properties, Details.
> You may edit your tags in the "Multimedia" section.
>
> Carlos
>
> On 5 nov, 16:29, Jason<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> How do i edit tags in 7? In XP i used explorer, right-click file,
>> properties, advanced. I can see the information but can't change it.

Jason

First it wouldn't let me edit the fields - hence the question - nothing
would happen when I clicked on the fields. Then when I clicked
properties after reading your post the details tab was missing. I tried
again suspecting it was a wav file and the details tab reappeared.I
don't know what you mean by multimedia section but I managed to change
its name.

On 6 nov, 02:09, Jason <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> First it wouldn't let me edit the fields - hence the question - nothing
> would happen when I clicked on the fields. Then when I clicked
> properties after reading your post the details tab was missing. I tried
> again suspecting it was a wav file and the details tab reappeared.I
> don't know what you mean by multimedia section but I managed to change
> its name.
>
> Thanks,
> J.
> * On 6/11/2010 10:51, Carlos wrote:
>

> > Jason,
> > Right click, Properties, Details.
> > You may edit your tags in the "Multimedia" section.

HI,
Glad you could fix it.
My Windows 7 is in Spanish so translation may differ.
Carlos