Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Toshiba AC100

Toshiba AC100

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

I see Toshiba NZ have this listed on their website
<http://www.reghardware.com/2010/11/03/review_netbook_toshiba_ac100/>. The
reviewer is disappointed with the attempt to shoehorn a smartphone OS into a
netbook form factor, but it appears easy enough from the reader comments to
replace that with a proper OS.