Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Microsoft 070-290 Exam Q And A

Microsoft 070-290 Exam Q And A

xia ge

Exam 70-290: Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003
Environment

The Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) on Windows Server
2003 credential is intended for IT professionals who work in the
typically complex computing environment of medium to large companies.

When you pass the Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server
2003 Environment exam, you achieve Microsoft Certified Professional
(MCP) status. You also earn credit toward the following
certifications:
Core credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
on Windows Server 2003 certification
Core credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) on
Windows Server 2003 certification
Core credit toward Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
(MCDBA) on Microsoft SQL Server 2000 certification

Exam Topics Include:
Managing and Maintaining Physical and Logical Devices
Managing Users, Computers, and Groups
Managing and Maintaining Access to Resources
Managing and Maintaining a Server Environment
Managing and Implementing Disaster Recovery

Give your career a boost and start earning your Microsoft
certification today! The Examkiller 70-290 exam products are designed
to maximize your learning productivity and focus only on the important
aspects that will help you pass your exam the first time. We provide
you with questions and verified answers accompanied by detailed
explanations. These questions and answers, supplied by our industry
experts, provide you with an experience like taking the actual test
and ensure that you fully understand the questions as well as the
concepts behind the questions.
Our industry experts regularly update our study materials with new
questions and explanations as soon as they become available. These
exam updates are supplied free of charge to our Examkiller customers.
Our customers receive the most reliable and up-to-date information
available anywhere on the market, so they can be sure that they will
be ready for their exam on their testing day. Our candidates walk into
the testing room with the knowledge and confidence they need to pass
their certification exam, GUARANTEED!
Take advantage of the Examkiller 70-290 Value Pack and save time and
money while developing your skills to pass your exam. This value pack
bundles in all of the training materials you will need to build your
learning foundation and ensure your success on the exam, for one low
price. Stop wasting time and money re-taking failed certification
exams and start becoming more productive. Jump-start your career and
earning potential with a new Microsoft certification. Purchase the
70-290 Examkiller products today and take the fast lane on the road to
success!