Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Hmmmm?

Hmmmm?

Drew

It sure is quiet around here...

Ron

"Drew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:iat80t$scp$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> It sure is quiet around here...

Shhhh!! you'll wake them all.

Bill Sharpe

What's all the racket about?

--
_________________

BullDawg
In God We Trust
_________________
"Ron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lqvAo.114444$(E-Mail Removed)2...

> "Drew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:iat80t$scp$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> It sure is quiet around here...

> Shhhh!! you'll wake them all.

Jim

On Nov 4, 4:55*am, "Ron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Drew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> > It sure is quiet around here...

I miss Carlos's postings of when the new nVidia and ATI drivers are
released. I just checked last night and both companies had released
new drivers.

Where is Carlos when you really need him. <g>

Jim

Carlos

Drew,
I'm still here.

Driver postings will be back shortly!
ATI November driver release will surely see the light late this month.
I am not tracking NVidia any longer but I will see what can I do about
that.
Carlos

On Nov 4, 10:03*am, Jim <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Nov 4, 4:55*am, "Ron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > "Drew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > It sure is quiet around here...

> I miss Carlos's postings of when the new nVidia and ATI drivers are
> released. *I just checked last night and both companies had released
> new drivers.
>
> Where is Carlos when you really need him. *<g>
>
> Jim

Dominic Payer

To track Nvidia drivers just sign up for driver notifications at
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us.

On 04/11/2010 18:54, Carlos wrote:
> Drew,
> I'm still here.
>
> Driver postings will be back shortly!
> ATI November driver release will surely see the light late this month.
> I am not tracking NVidia any longer but I will see what can I do about
> that.
> Carlos
>
> On Nov 4, 10:03 am, Jim<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> I miss Carlos's postings of when the new nVidia and ATI drivers are
>> released. I just checked last night and both companies had released
>> new drivers.
>>
>> Where is Carlos when you really need him.<g>
>>
>> Jim

Dominic Payer

It's "our" newsgroup and we're not talking to each other....

On 04/11/2010 03:07, Drew wrote:
> It sure is quiet around here...

Drew

As is my Win7 x64 pro and today in Reno Nv it is supposed to hit 76 degrees!
Film at 11 and snow next week. roflol!!!!

"R. C. White" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ecom...
> ?Howdy, Drew.
>
> Our weather here is sunny, breezy and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. ;<)
>
> And Win7 x64 is still running fine.
>
> RC
> --
> R. C. White, CPA
> San Marcos, TX
> Microsoft Windows MVP (2002-9/30/10)
> Windows Live Mail Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3502.0922) in Win7 Ultimate x64
> SP1 RC
>

> "Drew" wrote in message news:iat80t$scp$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>
> It sure is quiet around here...

Drew

See!! you mention quiet and everybody comes alive. Good to hear you Carlos!!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Drew,
> I'm still here.
>
> Driver postings will be back shortly!
> ATI November driver release will surely see the light late this month.
> I am not tracking NVidia any longer but I will see what can I do about
> that.
> Carlos
>
> On Nov 4, 10:03 am, Jim <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> I miss Carlos's postings of when the new nVidia and ATI drivers are
>> released. I just checked last night and both companies had released
>> new drivers.
>>
>> Where is Carlos when you really need him. <g>
>>
>> Jim

Carlos

Drew,
Good to hear we are all still alive.
I have had (and will have) arthrosis issues with my left hand (now under
control) and an unexplainable pain in my right hand.
That kept me away from typing for a while, wasting my money in medicines.
Things seem to be calm right now and I am typing with both hands again
saying Hi to my buddies from ethernal-september.
They are doing quite a good job filtering spam.
During work hours I use googlegroups and you gotta see that.
It is quite difficult to find you guys in the middle of spam, like a needle
in the haystack.
It is Spring down down down here, with temps trying to get as "high" as 10
deg C.
Carlos

noticias:iav8o5$1r8$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...