Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Same old tired clowns you all can die.

Re: Same old tired clowns you all can die.

OldGringo38

On 11/3/2010 1:00 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
> I thought I would post this while sitting in car line trying to get
> though the security gate at Fort Rucker backed up over s mile.
>
> --
> posted with a Droid

LOL Bored again I see.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

anyone

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:40:16 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

> On 11/3/2010 1:00 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
> factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
>> I thought I would post this while sitting in car line trying to get
>> though the security gate at Fort Rucker backed up over s mile.
>>
>> --
>> posted with a Droid

> LOL Bored again I see.

I believe the correct word is 'boring'.

Meat Plow

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 14:25:43 -0500, Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:40:16 -0500, OldGringo38
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> LOL Bored again I see.

> Yeah I am bored

Shouldn't you get back to the DoD jo^^^^^^dream?

OldGringo38

On 11/3/2010 2:18 PM Just to please that super-ego, anyone wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:40:16 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>
>> On 11/3/2010 1:00 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
>> factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
>>> I thought I would post this while sitting in car line trying to get
>>> though the security gate at Fort Rucker backed up over s mile.
>>>
>>> --
>>> posted with a Droid

>> LOL Bored again I see.

> I believe the correct word is 'boring'.

I believe you are correct <g> Poor sorry ass is mentally challenged
and don't know it.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

OldGringo38

On 11/3/2010 2:25 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
> On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:40:16 -0500, OldGringo38
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> LOL Bored again I see.

> Yeah I am bored. I have been sitting here over a goddamn week waiting
> for the army to get my desktop computer for zone 'A' setup so that I can
> login. I am also waiting for my laptop for zone 'B'. It took a damn week
> for the army to issue me a CAC card too. The army is much slower than
> the air force. But this may be due to I worked off base for the air
> force, and I am working on base for the army. It seems like Vista is
> being used more and more based on the last three clients I have worked
> for recently.
>
> I know you don't work anymore. It's obvious that you don't work, because
> you have got your dumbass stuck here in 24hoursupport like a fly on
> fly-paper nailed to a fence.
>
> The power of the smartphone allows me not to be bord, unlike you dummy
> with your dumbass sitting on the fence.
>
> Yawn
>
> --
> posted with a Droid

What a waste of time and life you are, one more reason the country is
going broke.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

OldGringo38

On 11/3/2010 3:03 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
> On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 14:58:25 -0500, OldGringo38
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> What a waste of time and life you are, one more reason the country

> is
>> going broke.

> No that's due to entitlement whores like you sucking the country dry.
>
> --
> posted with a Droid

Work hard and pay your taxes, I don't want Social Security going broke
before I die.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

OldGringo38

On 11/3/2010 2:58 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
> Hey do me a favor. Can you tell that hag MeatAHo to ****-off and die? I
> will never read that bitch's posts.
>
> --
> posted with a Droid

Not to worry.

--

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 14:58:18 -0500, Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid wrote:

> Hey do me a favor. Can you tell that hag MeatAHo to ****-off and die? I
> will never read that bitch's posts.

You're reading every one of them. You're even reading posts that I
haven't made.

OldGringo38

On 11/3/2010 3:22 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
> On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 15:12:05 -0500, OldGringo38
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Work hard and pay your taxes, I don't want Social Security going

> broke
>> before I die.

> You damn clown, I do work hard and I pay the ****ing taxes. All they are
> going to do you dumbass is raise the retirement when it's my time. You
> need to die now so that I can get some of it.
>
> --
> posted with a Droid

There will not be any left when it's your time to retire so just keep
working and paying.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

joevan

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 20:17:45 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 14:58:18 -0500, Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid wrote:
>
>> Hey do me a favor. Can you tell that hag MeatAHo to ****-off and die? I
>> will never read that bitch's posts.

>You're reading every one of them. You're even reading posts that I
>haven't made.

Troll are like that. No reason for being here or anywhere else for
that matter. Unless, under a bridge in the sewer pipe. That must feel
like home to them.