Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Main fan does not spin...?

Main fan does not spin...?

iRelaxz iRelaxz is offline
Junior Member

all my fans in my pc work except one...Its the one that has all the cords running out of it plugging all over the insides of my pc.... without this fan I think my graphics card is overheating and shutting my picture to screen off. Because when it happens the power is still on my computer. There are many unplugged cords from this fan but how am I to know where to plug the correct ones where? Please help I bought this fan less than two years ago.70$ fan system. Suggestion on how to check plugs.