Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ten thoughts to ponder

Ten thoughts to ponder

Meat Plow

Ten Thoughts to Ponder

Number 10
Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 8
Men have two emotions : Hungry
and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich .

Number 7
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use
the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Number 6
Some people are like a Slinky-not really good for anything, but you still
can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Number 5
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals,
dying of nothing.

Number 4
All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to
criticism.

Number 3
Why does a slight tax increase cost you $800.00, and a substantial tax
cut saves you $30.00?

Number 2
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

And The Number 1 Thought
Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers--what you do today, might burn
your ass tomorrow.

OldGringo38

On 11/2/2010 12:46 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> Number 5
> Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals,
> dying of nothing.

Similar:
Natural foods are bad for your health, haven't you seen how many people
are dieing of natural causes.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

OldGringo38

On 11/2/2010 7:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> "OldGringo38"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:iapvhi$6n9$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> On 11/2/2010 12:46 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
>> following tidbit of information:
>>> Number 5
>>> Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals,
>>> dying of nothing.

>> Similar:
>> Natural foods are bad for your health, haven't you seen how many people
>> are dieing of natural causes.

> LOL!

I didn't get any laughs when I told that one at the Get-Go
http://www.thegetgomarfa.com/

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

OldGringo38

On 11/2/2010 7:28 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> "OldGringo38"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:iaq9r5$f09$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> On 11/2/2010 7:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
>> following tidbit of information:
>>> "OldGringo38"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:iapvhi$6n9$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>>>

>>> LOL!
>>>

>> I didn't get any laughs when I told that one at the Get-Go
>> http://www.thegetgomarfa.com/
>>

> Yeah I know what it's like
>
> no one laughs at my jokes either
>

> guess they aren't jokes then

The Get Go is fanatics on Organic Foods and pricey as hell, and you
don't joke about food that is marked up about 500% LOL

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

Question To Ponder Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 4 05-30-2009 02:12 AM
Ponder This? argyliz Computer Support 2 11-09-2008 09:15 PM
an interesting one-liner to ponder John Joyce Ruby 1 11-17-2007 04:26 PM
OT: Something to ponder BratŪ MCSE 50 07-09-2004 06:59 PM
Ponder points. "code behind" framework Girish ASP .Net 1 01-23-2004 07:13 PM

Advertisments