Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Deep Freeze Problem

Deep Freeze Problem

ajkannan83 ajkannan83 is offline
Junior Member

Dear Sir,

I am working in Private Institution. I have more than 300

Systems. My problem is some machines OS corrupted regularly.

My friend told use Deep Freeze software.

Symantec endpoint client is loaded to all the machines. virus

definition updates is automatically updated through Symantec

Endpoint Server. oracle server is loaded in few machines for

research puprose.

My doubt is how to install deep freeze without affcet

Symantec endpoint and oracle data base.

Or any other software available like Deep Freeze

Thank U