Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Receive fax to PC

Re: Receive fax to PC

Anyone

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 02:02:10 -0500, Jane_Galt wrote:

> They seem to call this different things in different multifunction
> units, but it looks like many of them have it now.
>
> Where you can routinely send incoming faxes to your PC instead of
> printing them? Do they all save as pdf that way?
>
> Anyone have experience with this?
>
> What's a good $400 range multifunction that does this reliably?
>
> With 500-sheet paper tray?

Not certain I know what you mean by "...send incoming faxes to your PC",
but all of mine get saved as a Tiff file. That stated, I think I last
received a fax about a bazillion years ago.