Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > New comer

New comer

herpreet0123 herpreet0123 is offline
Junior Member

hi my self herpreet ,new here I wanna say thanks to admin for allow me asking here. I wanna know about How I can learn HTML?

-------------------------

jammychueng jammychueng is offline
Junior Member

I AM a new guy too.nice to know you here.

jimknowbest jimknowbest is offline
Junior Member
Location: in a rural town nobody's heard of

a Basic guide for HTML can be found on ebay or local library. or simply google html.

petellgra petellgra is offline
Junior Member

there's a few good free course style tutes online, ta couple of easy ones to follow are:
http://sofia.fhda.edu/gallery/html/

http://www.w3schools.com/w3c/default.asp

at w3 schools you'll find tutes for a lot of web based languages including svg, javascript and more.

new comer wangmingshan@gmail.com Java 4 01-09-2008 12:08 PM
New comer peluangusahakita.computer@yahoo.com Python 2 11-13-2007 09:22 PM
new comer senthi C Programming 1 09-13-2007 12:27 AM
Re: New comer ~misfit~ NZ Computing 3 08-23-2004 04:46 AM
questions about using the editor of pythonWin--from a new comer littleneo Python 2 10-08-2003 11:29 PM

Advertisments