Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Turtle photo...

Reply
Thread Tools

Turtle photo...

 
 
Tzortzakakis Dimitris
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-29-2010
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/5126709450/
An enormous specimen of Pseydemys Scripta, a female
pet turtle. I have photos of her tummy, with the shapes that show her
gender. She's very tame, she even let me scratch her legs. She's 8 years
old.


--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering
mechanized infantry reservist
hordad AT otenet DOT gr




 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Nervous Nick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-29-2010
On Oct 29, 2:04*pm, "Tzortzakakis Dimitris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/5126709450/
> An enormous specimen of Pseydemys Scripta, a female
> pet turtle. I have photos of her tummy, with the shapes that show her
> gender. She's very tame, she even let me scratch *her legs. She's 8 years
> old.
>


That's awful big for an 8-year-old slider. Very cool pets.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
peter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-29-2010
On 10/29/2010 3:43 PM, Nervous Nick wrote:
> On Oct 29, 2:04 pm, "Tzortzakakis Dimitris"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/5126709450/
>> An enormous specimen of Pseydemys Scripta, a female
>> pet turtle. I have photos of her tummy, with the shapes that show her
>> gender. She's very tame, she even let me scratch her legs. She's 8 years
>> old.
>>

>
> That's awful big for an 8-year-old slider. Very cool pets.


Naw! Not big at all. Not even worth making turtle soup. I once had a
mock turtle so big, that I sold to to Campbells for $5,000. The beauty
of mock turtles is: they require very little care and you never have to
change the water.

--
Peter
 
Reply With Quote
 
Nervous Nick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-30-2010
On Oct 29, 2:57*pm, Val Hallah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Oct 29, 9:04*pm, "Tzortzakakis Dimitris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/5126709450/
> > An enormous specimen of Pseydemys Scripta, a female
> > pet turtle. I have photos of her tummy, with the shapes that show her
> > gender. She's very tame, she even let me scratch *her legs. She's 8 years
> > old.

>
> > --
> > Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
> > major in electrical engineering
> > mechanized infantry reservist
> > hordad AT otenet DOT gr

>
> I've got one of those....found it in the road....apparently they are
> now an imported pest


Here's mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXckYMdp8HI
 
Reply With Quote
 
Tzortzakakis Dimitris
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-30-2010

? "rwalker" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:04:46 +0300, "Tzortzakakis Dimitris"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/5126709450/
>>An enormous specimen of Pseydemys Scripta, a female
>>pet turtle. I have photos of her tummy, with the shapes that show her
>>gender. She's very tame, she even let me scratch her legs. She's 8 years
>>old.

>
> That's an impressive looking turtle. They've always been my favorite
> reptiles.

Thanks a lot to all the people who responded, the turtle is not mine but
belongs to a friend, they call her Brasida after an ancient general in the
battle of Marathona or wherever it was, obviously they didn't know her
gender.


--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering
mechanized infantry reservist
hordad AT otenet DOT gr


 
Reply With Quote
 
John Turco
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-31-2010
Tzortzakakis Dimitris wrote:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/5126709450/
> An enormous specimen of Pseydemys Scripta, a female
> pet turtle. I have photos of her tummy, with the shapes that show her
> gender. She's very tame, she even let me scratch her legs. She's 8
> years old.



Groping an 8-year old female -- shame on you!

--
Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

Marie's Musings <http://fairiesandtails.blogspot.com>
 
Reply With Quote
 
Tzortzakakis Dimitris
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-01-2010

? "John Turco" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tzortzakakis Dimitris wrote:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/5126709450/
>> An enormous specimen of Pseydemys Scripta, a female
>> pet turtle. I have photos of her tummy, with the shapes that show her
>> gender. She's very tame, she even let me scratch her legs. She's 8
>> years old.

>
>
> Groping an 8-year old female -- shame on you!
>

To clarify, the "shapes" ate patterns on her shell-genitalia are not visible
on turtles.



--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering
mechanized infantry reservist
hordad AT otenet DOT gr


 
Reply With Quote
 
Tzortzakakis Dimitris
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-09-2010

? "peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
news:4ccb4901$0$5510$(E-Mail Removed)-secrets.com...
> On 10/29/2010 3:43 PM, Nervous Nick wrote:
>> On Oct 29, 2:04 pm, "Tzortzakakis Dimitris"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/5126709450/
>>> An enormous specimen of Pseydemys Scripta, a female
>>> pet turtle. I have photos of her tummy, with the shapes that show her
>>> gender. She's very tame, she even let me scratch her legs. She's 8
>>> years
>>> old.
>>>

>>
>> That's awful big for an 8-year-old slider. Very cool pets.

>
> Naw! Not big at all. Not even worth making turtle soup. I once had a mock
> turtle so big, that I sold to to Campbells for $5,000. The beauty of mock
> turtles is: they require very little care and you never have to change the
> water.

Didn't we say? Today we are eating cat casserole, and for afters pickled dog
snout. No seriously, these turtles have very strong legs, walk very fast
(well for turtle standards...) and are excellent swimmers.


--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering
mechanized infantry reservist
hordad AT otenet DOT gr


 
Reply With Quote
 
John Turco
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-28-2010
Tzortzakakis Dimitris wrote:
>
> ? "John Turco" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Tzortzakakis Dimitris wrote:
> >>
> >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/5126709450/
> >> An enormous specimen of Pseydemys Scripta, a female
> >> pet turtle. I have photos of her tummy, with the shapes that show her
> >> gender. She's very tame, she even let me scratch her legs. She's 8
> >> years old.

> >
> >
> > Groping an 8-year old female -- shame on you!
> >

> To clarify, the "shapes" ate patterns on her shell-genitalia are not
> visible on turtles.



Huh?

--
Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

Marie's Musings <http://fairiesandtails.blogspot.com>
 
Reply With Quote
 
Tzortzakakis Dimitris
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-28-2010

? "John Turco" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tzortzakakis Dimitris wrote:
>>
>> ? "John Turco" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Tzortzakakis Dimitris wrote:
>> >>
>> >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/5126709450/
>> >> An enormous specimen of Pseydemys Scripta, a female
>> >> pet turtle. I have photos of her tummy, with the shapes that show her
>> >> gender. She's very tame, she even let me scratch her legs. She's 8
>> >> years old.
>> >
>> >
>> > Groping an 8-year old female -- shame on you!
>> >

>> To clarify, the "shapes" ate patterns on her shell-genitalia are not
>> visible on turtles.

>
>
> Huh?
>

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/5214876322/
You can see this small "tits"(circles) on her tummy, a male turtle has a
large green circle on its tummy.


--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering
mechanized infantry reservist
hordad AT otenet DOT gr


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Detecting a click on the turtle screen when the turtle isn't doinganything? Adam Funk Python 7 02-06-2013 09:52 PM
Zooming/streching turtle Adrian M. Hanslik Java 2 11-28-2004 08:16 PM
Slow turtle Brent W. Hughes Python 1 07-31-2004 08:04 AM
Python and Turtle Graphics Brent W. Hughes Python 4 07-20-2004 09:08 PM
How do I make a turtle graphic program in C++ or C. jevitop C++ 2 09-17-2003 03:53 PM



Advertisments