Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: V Cast Media Manager

Re: V Cast Media Manager

Meat Plow

On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 19:50:12 -0500, Jane_Galt wrote:

>>> I only have a choice of the LG Octane and Samsung Intensity 2 here,
>>> and my only criteria is bigger dialing keys, maybe a camera and video,
>>> but being able to transfer files over the USB, as I'm not buying
>>> internet or texting from them. That appears to rule out the Samsung (
>>> Same ****, different day ).

>> Why is your selection limited? I don't blame you for not wanting
>> internet but 250 messages/mo is only 5 bucks.

> I dont care about texting.
>
>> And if you text another Verizon
>> phone it doesn't count against the balance. Might as well have it hell
>> you want a freaking laptop in your dashboard! Back to the question, why
>> the limitation in choice.

> <shrug>

<plonk>

Meat Plow

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 01:01:31 +0000, Dan C wrote:

>>> Why is your selection limited? I don't blame you for not wanting
>>> internet but 250 messages/mo is only 5 bucks.

>> I dont care about texting.
>>
>>> And if you text another Verizon
>>> phone it doesn't count against the balance. Might as well have it hell
>>> you want a freaking laptop in your dashboard! Back to the question,
>>> why the limitation in choice.

>> <shrug>

> Jesus christ you're ****ing stupid. Stone-cold stupid.

For one rare instance I have to agree.

Dan C

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 11:40:28 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 01:01:31 +0000, Dan C wrote:

>>> I dont care about texting.

>>> <shrug>

>> Jesus christ you're ****ing stupid. Stone-cold stupid.

> For one rare instance I have to agree.

You generally agree with everything I say, because you know I'm right.
Every time.

I understand that you can't say that right out in public. It's OK.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his pit crew eating ice cream.

Meat Plow

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 13:13:56 +0000, Dan C wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 11:40:28 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

>>> Jesus christ you're ****ing stupid. Stone-cold stupid.

>> For one rare instance I have to agree.

> You generally agree with everything I say, because you know I'm right.
> Every time.
>
> I understand that you can't say that right out in public. It's OK.

Don't let the excitement of a superior intelligence actually agreeing
with you get to your head. Like I said it's a rare occasion.

Dan C

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 15:23:59 -0500, Jane_Galt wrote:

> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>>> Jesus christ you're ****ing stupid. Stone-cold stupid.

>> For one rare instance I have to agree.
>>

> Drama queen with the "plonk".

Yes, he is indeed a drama queen, and you're still stone-cold stupid.

> Look, posting on usenet is an imperfect means of communications ( as if
> there even was a perfect one ).

What the **** is that relevant to?

Jesus. Got to be retarded.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet stepped on the land mine.

Meat Plow

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 22:08:01 +0000, Dan C wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 15:23:59 -0500, Jane_Galt wrote:
>
>> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>>> For one rare instance I have to agree.
>>>

>> Drama queen with the "plonk".

> Yes, he is indeed a drama queen,

KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOM!

Irony meters simultaneously detonate world-wide.