Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Response.redirect for a particular frame in the frameset

Response.redirect for a particular frame in the frameset

Anita C

How do I implement response,redirect for a particular frame of the frameset
in a .aspx page?
Thanks

Peter Rilling

By using Javascript on the client.

"Anita C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:urZk7pA#(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I implement response,redirect for a particular frame of the

frameset
> in a .aspx page?
> Thanks

Anita C

Can u please provide a sample that can be written in the code behind for the
button click event in an .aspx page?
Thanks
"Peter Rilling" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Og%23q91A%(E-Mail Removed)...
> By using Javascript on the client.
>
> "Anita C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:urZk7pA#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How do I implement response,redirect for a particular frame of the

> frameset
> > in a .aspx page?
> > Thanks

bruce barker

there is no way, as the browser performs the redirect, and you cannot
specify the frame. your postback page could include javascript to reload
another frame, but the current frame will be replaced no matter what. if you
do not want this behavior, do not use a asp form, but rather a stand html
form and set the target

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)