Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Take a ride on an airbag!

Reply
Thread Tools

Take a ride on an airbag!

 
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-27-2010
On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:23:12 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

> On 10/27/2010 12:00 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
> the following tidbit of information:
>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:58:16 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>
>>> On 10/27/2010 11:52 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
>>> the following tidbit of information:
>>>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:36:23 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On 10/27/2010 10:42 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow
>>>>> wrote the following tidbit of information:
>>>>>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:27:53 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 10/27/2010 8:26 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow
>>>>>>> wrote the following tidbit of information:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSUU7u28s2Y
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Are they speaking Polish or Russian?<g>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> If I had to guess, Polish makes more sense
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> They don't look like Mexicans<g>
>>>>
>>>> Do they even have airbags in Mexico? I would think they all get
>>>> ripped out and sold.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>> I think the only ones they have they call "Mi esposa"

>>
>> LOL don't let yours know you think that way
>>
>>
>>

> She has been gone for 27 years, but would know I am only joking. <g>


Oh sorry to hear that. I couldn't have possibly known.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
OldGringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-27-2010
On 10/27/2010 1:30 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:23:12 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>
>> On 10/27/2010 12:00 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
>> the following tidbit of information:
>>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:58:16 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 10/27/2010 11:52 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
>>>> the following tidbit of information:
>>>>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:36:23 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> On 10/27/2010 10:42 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow
>>>>>> wrote the following tidbit of information:
>>>>>>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:27:53 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On 10/27/2010 8:26 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow
>>>>>>>> wrote the following tidbit of information:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSUU7u28s2Y
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Are they speaking Polish or Russian?<g>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> If I had to guess, Polish makes more sense
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> They don't look like Mexicans<g>
>>>>>
>>>>> Do they even have airbags in Mexico? I would think they all get
>>>>> ripped out and sold.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> I think the only ones they have they call "Mi esposa"
>>>
>>> LOL don't let yours know you think that way
>>>
>>>
>>>

>> She has been gone for 27 years, but would know I am only joking.<g>

>
> Oh sorry to hear that. I couldn't have possibly known.
>
>
>

Not a problem, she gets mentioned all the time.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-27-2010
On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:39:53 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

> On 10/27/2010 1:30 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
> following tidbit of information:
>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:23:12 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>
>>> On 10/27/2010 12:00 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
>>> the following tidbit of information:
>>>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:58:16 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On 10/27/2010 11:52 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow
>>>>> wrote the following tidbit of information:
>>>>>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:36:23 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 10/27/2010 10:42 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow
>>>>>>> wrote the following tidbit of information:
>>>>>>>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:27:53 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On 10/27/2010 8:26 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow
>>>>>>>>> wrote the following tidbit of information:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSUU7u28s2Y
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Are they speaking Polish or Russian?<g>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> If I had to guess, Polish makes more sense
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> They don't look like Mexicans<g>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Do they even have airbags in Mexico? I would think they all get
>>>>>> ripped out and sold.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> I think the only ones they have they call "Mi esposa"
>>>>
>>>> LOL don't let yours know you think that way
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>> She has been gone for 27 years, but would know I am only joking.<g>

>>
>> Oh sorry to hear that. I couldn't have possibly known.
>>
>>
>>

> Not a problem, she gets mentioned all the time.


Well I musta missed the mention.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
OldGringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-27-2010
On 10/27/2010 1:48 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:39:53 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>
>> On 10/27/2010 1:30 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
>> following tidbit of information:
>>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:23:12 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 10/27/2010 12:00 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
>>>> the following tidbit of information:
>>>>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:58:16 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> On 10/27/2010 11:52 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow
>>>>>> wrote the following tidbit of information:
>>>>>>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:36:23 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On 10/27/2010 10:42 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow
>>>>>>>> wrote the following tidbit of information:
>>>>>>>>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:27:53 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On 10/27/2010 8:26 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow
>>>>>>>>>> wrote the following tidbit of information:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSUU7u28s2Y
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Are they speaking Polish or Russian?<g>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> If I had to guess, Polish makes more sense
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> They don't look like Mexicans<g>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Do they even have airbags in Mexico? I would think they all get
>>>>>>> ripped out and sold.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> I think the only ones they have they call "Mi esposa"
>>>>>
>>>>> LOL don't let yours know you think that way
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> She has been gone for 27 years, but would know I am only joking.<g>
>>>
>>> Oh sorry to hear that. I couldn't have possibly known.
>>>
>>>
>>>

>> Not a problem, she gets mentioned all the time.

>
> Well I musta missed the mention.
>
>
>

<g>

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have
 
Reply With Quote
 
Disbelief
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-27-2010
anyone wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:27:53 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>
>> On 10/27/2010 8:26 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
>> the following tidbit of information:
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSUU7u28s2Y
>>>
>>>

>> Are they speaking Polish or Russian? <g>

>
> It isn't Russian.


Nope. it's American - they're playing with explosives, so they must be
Americans!!


 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael Gross
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-27-2010
Meat Plow wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSUU7u28s2Y
>
>


There's this guy on youtube named davidsfarm who makes videos of himself
blowing up **** like an microwave with an airbag. He also went to prison
for videotaping young boys masterbating and also made a video of himself
cutting off a pigs head with a chainsaw.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Dan C
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2010
On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:26:50 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

Huh?

You whorin' out the ole lady, or sumpin?


--
"Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he hacked up a hairball.
Usenet Improvement Project: http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/
Thanks, Obama: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/politica/thanks.jpg
 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2010
On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 04:07:12 +0000, Dan C wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:26:50 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
>
> Huh?
>
> You whorin' out the ole lady, or sumpin?


May I suggest "Stand Up Comedy for Dummies" at Amazon.com.

No need to thank me.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
Anyone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2010
On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 23:14:31 +0100, Disbelief wrote:

> anyone wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:27:53 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>
>>> On 10/27/2010 8:26 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
>>> the following tidbit of information:
>>>>
>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSUU7u28s2Y
>>>>
>>>>
>>> Are they speaking Polish or Russian? <g>

>>
>> It isn't Russian.

>
> Nope. it's American - they're playing with explosives, so they must be
> Americans!!


Reminds me of Repugnicans.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2010
On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 23:06:25 +0000, Anyone wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 23:14:31 +0100, Disbelief wrote:
>
>> anyone wrote:
>>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:27:53 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 10/27/2010 8:26 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
>>>> the following tidbit of information:
>>>>>
>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSUU7u28s2Y
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> Are they speaking Polish or Russian? <g>
>>>
>>> It isn't Russian.

>>
>> Nope. it's American - they're playing with explosives, so they must be
>> Americans!!

>
> Reminds me of Repugnicans.


Wazz a repugnican?



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Take a slow ride....take it eeee-zy ellis_jay Computer Support 0 08-25-2005 01:31 AM
how to over ride firefox plugins Richard Computer Support 6 12-27-2004 09:07 PM
your bike ride JULIE CASS Computer Support 2 05-02-2004 07:55 AM
over ride XP Troy MCSE 2 02-13-2004 05:15 AM
comeone put a password in my winxp how do i get ride of it kandi Computer Support 5 11-27-2003 11:38 PM



Advertisments