Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Desk Rabbit your pencil

Re: Desk Rabbit your pencil

Aardvark

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:39:50 +0000, hot-text wrote:

> one of them is sharpest at all!

DUH-ane? Is that you?

--
The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by
the Government of Oceania itself, ’just to keep people frightened’.

Desk Rabbit

On 27/10/2010 12:59, Aardvark wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:39:50 +0000, hot-text wrote:

>> one of them is sharpest at all!

> DUH-ane? Is that you?

Usenet is full of "special" people. Must be the school holidays (It's
half term in the UK at the moment) that brings them out. If you couple
boredom, with low self esteem and low IQ (Hence the boredom as thinking
for themselves is a challenge), the net result is the Usenet troll.

I see he's managed to switch newsreaders but has yet to master the
concept of threading

Aardvark

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:13:16 +0100, Desk Rabbit wrote:

> On 27/10/2010 12:59, Aardvark wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:39:50 +0000, hot-text wrote:

>>> a one of them is sharpest at all!

>> DUH-ane? Is that you?

> Usenet is full of "special" people.

Ain't it just.

> Must be the school holidays (It's
> half term in the UK at the moment)

Yup. My younger lad spent Wednesday-Sunday in Paris on a school trip. Now
we have him and his mates traipsing in and out all day, eating us out of
house and home. Don't other parents get snacks for their own ****ing kids?

LOL. Enter Hot-****.

> I see he's managed to switch newsreaders

Hadn't noticed. Could be worse, could be goggle gropes.

> but has yet to master the
> concept of threading

And, most important of all, replying in-line.

--
The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by
the Government of Oceania itself, ’just to keep people frightened’.
This was an idea that had literally never occurred to him.
--- George Orwell, 1984

pencil necks Peter Lucas (SAS RET) Computer Support 2 12-02-2010 11:28 PM
Re: Desk Rabbit your pencil Meat Plow Computer Support 2 10-28-2010 01:21 AM
DESK RABBIT Mr. B Computer Support 15 03-31-2008 08:09 AM
Free Web Based Help Desk Software, Help Desk Solution And CustomerSupport Software cw Computer Support 0 12-22-2007 03:38 AM
Mini tutorial - pencil sketch kenacngd@yahoo.com Digital Photography 1 06-15-2006 12:37 AM

Advertisments