Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Test for BD

Re: Test for BD

Hot-Text

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moron
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=malarki Did you mean: mallari

my group microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion

Hot-S**t is that a question to the Group
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hot+****

an interrogative statement used to test knowledge, hence The Answer is you!
..

eir interest in Nubian art. From this time; from now: A year hence it will
be forgotten. From this place; away from here: Get you hence! From this
life.
news:ia7f51$8f8$(E-Mail Removed)...