Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: ISP Cancel Now what?

Re: ISP Cancel Now what?

Hot-Text

Call AT&T land line, I'll just sign up for AT&T DSL. Tell they I need it now
or I go with http://www.juno.com/

With Juno DSL you'll enjoy our fastest Internet access. We give you
everything you need to get online faster, plus great rates.
First Month Free $10.95*a month

Juno's Platinum Internet service offers a high-quality Internet connection
for less than other ISP's including AOL, EarthLink and MSN.# The service
will download in as little as 2 minutes and provides POP and web email from
any computer, a reliable Internet connection, compatibility with instant
messaging programs offered by AOL, Earth Link, MSN and Yahoo, and Internet
service for Mac users. Platinum Internet service is great for subscribers
who don't need a broadband connection, or who live in remote areas and do
not qualify for broadband service.