Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: At A Loss help please

Re: At A Loss help please

Aardvark

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:12:58 +0100, Howard wrote:

> This is a post I got. he is running vista. I tried him with mlleware
> bytes etc , but now need someone with more brains than me. (not hard)
> any positive input would be greatly appreciated.
>

> well, earlier today i started getting redirected to websites such
> as

> SNIP

Seems to have ****ed up the correct function of his shift key, apart from
anything else.

--
The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by
the Government of Oceania itself, ’just to keep people frightened’.