Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do I find my mouse?

How do I find my mouse?

Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

My mouse is missing and I can't find it. Went to sleep last night and
it was on my mouse pad. Woke it this morning and it was gone.

Does anyone know where my mouse is?

I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
etc...
--
Roº°LL TIDE Roº°LL!

freemont

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:32:53 -0500, Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€ writ:

> Does anyone know where my mouse is?

Check your pussy yet?
--
⁂ "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
⁂ Beware the 24hoursupport tards:

Proteus

On Oct 25, 4:32*pm, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
¤®.net> wrote:
> My mouse is missing and I can't find it. *Went to sleep last night and
> it was on my mouse pad. *Woke it this morning and it was gone.
>
> Does anyone know where my mouse is?
>
> I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
> etc...
> --
> Roº°LL TIDE Roº°LL!

LAYOUT SOME CHEESE OR ROAST A LITTLE SALAMI AND PLACE IT IN TJE
KITCHEN FLOOR
OR
YOU CAN GO TO YOUR PULLDOWN PANTY MENU
CLICK ON [MY COMPUTER] AND FIND THE APP FOR YOUR MOUSE
RECONFIGURE IT ACCORDINGLY

I AM PROTEUS

OldGringo38

On 10/25/2010 3:32 PM Just to please that super-ego, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤
wrote the following tidbit of information:
> My mouse is missing and I can't find it. Went to sleep last night and
> it was on my mouse pad. Woke it this morning and it was gone.
>
> Does anyone know where my mouse is?
>
> I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
> etc...

Go to the hardware store and talk to the device manager he'll help you out.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

Zu Arsschlaark!

"OldGringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ia4u37$5n3$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> On 10/25/2010 3:32 PM Just to please that super-ego, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote the following tidbit of
> information:
>> My mouse is missing and I can't find it. Went to sleep last night and
>> it was on my mouse pad. Woke it this morning and it was gone.
>>
>> Does anyone know where my mouse is?
>>
>> I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
>> etc...

> Go to the hardware store and talk to the device manager he'll help you out.
>
> --
> OldGringo38
> Just West Of Nowhere
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

dont ferget
to find the device manager just ask a friendly assistant to direct you to the control panel

Zu Arsschlaark!

"Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤" <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My mouse is missing and I can't find it. Went to sleep last night and
> it was on my mouse pad. Woke it this morning and it was gone.
>
> Does anyone know where my mouse is?

maybe it left you becoz maybe you were cruel to that poor mouse

> I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
> etc...

maybe it couldn't go on anymore, poor mouse

> --
> Roº°LL TIDE Roº°LL!

rollin rollin rollin

OldGringo38

On 10/25/2010 6:10 PM Just to please that super-ego, Zu Arsschlaark!
wrote the following tidbit of information:
> "OldGringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ia4u37$5n3$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> On 10/25/2010 3:32 PM Just to please that super-ego, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤
>> wrote the following tidbit of information:
>>> My mouse is missing and I can't find it. Went to sleep last night and
>>> it was on my mouse pad. Woke it this morning and it was gone.
>>>
>>> Does anyone know where my mouse is?
>>>
>>> I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
>>> etc...

>> Go to the hardware store and talk to the device manager he'll help you
>> out.
>>
>> --
>> OldGringo38
>> Just West Of Nowhere
>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>> Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

> dont ferget
> to find the device manager just ask a friendly assistant to direct you
> to the control panel

Perfect. <g>

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

joevan

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:19:27 -0500, OldGringo38
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 10/25/2010 6:10 PM Just to please that super-ego, Zu Arsschlaark!
>wrote the following tidbit of information:
>> "OldGringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:ia4u37$5n3$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

>>> Go to the hardware store and talk to the device manager he'll help you
>>> out.
>>>
>>> --
>>> OldGringo38
>>> Just West Of Nowhere
>>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>>> Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

>> dont ferget
>> to find the device manager just ask a friendly assistant to direct you
>> to the control panel
>>

>Perfect. <g>

Oh I don't know about that, I think the cat ate it. My cat eats the
little ones and saves the heads in a neat little circle on a paper
napkin.

OldGringo38

On 10/25/2010 6:23 PM Just to please that super-ego, joevan wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:19:27 -0500, OldGringo38
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On 10/25/2010 6:10 PM Just to please that super-ego, Zu Arsschlaark!
>> wrote the following tidbit of information:
>>> "OldGringo38"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:ia4u37$5n3$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

>>> dont ferget
>>> to find the device manager just ask a friendly assistant to direct you
>>> to the control panel
>>>

>> Perfect.<g>

> Oh I don't know about that, I think the cat ate it. My cat eats the
> little ones and saves the heads in a neat little circle on a paper
> napkin.

I have 2 mice, not eatable and no cat. >g<

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

Dan C

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:32:53 -0500, Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€ wrote:

> My mouse is missing and I can't find it. Went to sleep last night and
> it was on my mouse pad. Woke it this morning and it was gone.
>
> Does anyone know where my mouse is?

Get someone to jam their hand/forearm up your ass, and feel around for it.

> I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
> etc...

LOL! Lame.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet pulled out the Anal Intruder.