Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Looking for audio book type of file on beginners guide to PHP.

Looking for audio book type of file on beginners guide to PHP.

bob abrams

Hi
If anyone knows if something like this exists and could share it, I
would appreciate it.
Thanks In Advance.
Bob

Bob Bob

On 10/25/2010 11:26 AM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
> In message<yHfxo.18338$(E-Mail Removed)>, bob abrams pondered the
> following:
>> Hi
>> If anyone knows if something like this exists and could share it, I
>> would appreciate it.
>> Thanks In Advance.
>> Bob

> I'm assuming you can read so lets ditch the audio requirement and just forcus
> on do-ability
>
> HERE:http://devzone.zend.com/article/627

Thanks for the very informative link, however, I cannot ditch the audio
requirement as I spend a lot of time over the road where reading is not
an option. If it was reading material I was able to use there is an
overabundance in Borders and the library.
I find the time in the vehicle a wasted opportunity unless there is
something meaningful coming out of the speakers.

However, I will add the link you provided for futures.
Thanks
Bob

chuckcar

Bob Bob <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:ia59vu$faq$(E-Mail Removed):

> On 10/25/2010 11:26 AM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>> In message<yHfxo.18338$(E-Mail Removed)>, bob abrams pondered
>> the following:
>>> Hi
>>> If anyone knows if something like this exists and could share it, I
>>> would appreciate it.
>>> Thanks In Advance.
>>> Bob

>> I'm assuming you can read so lets ditch the audio requirement and
>> just forcus on do-ability
>>
>> HERE:http://devzone.zend.com/article/627
>>

> Thanks for the very informative link, however, I cannot ditch the
> audio requirement as I spend a lot of time over the road where reading
> is not an option. If it was reading material I was able to use there
> is an overabundance in Borders and the library.
> I find the time in the vehicle a wasted opportunity unless there is
> something meaningful coming out of the speakers.

How about something meaningful coming out the front window? You simply
can't learn something of such depth and drive at the same time.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )