Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Closing a Frame frome a frameset

Closing a Frame frome a frameset

CodyG CodyG is offline
Junior Member

Help, I have looked and it is probably simple. I have a left frame and a right frame. Left frame is used for navigation to pages and sites that load in the right frame.

I know how to close the left frame by using a script inside my own pages (in the right frame) but I want to close the left frame and leave the right frame open.

I want to close my navigation frame at any given time. This way I don't have to impliment a script into all of my pages, only my nav frames.

Any ideas?