Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python script executable

Python script executable

kostia

Hi all,

I'm working with glite grid middleware. This is the server-side
program which allows to calculate exe or sh files using languages like
python, c++ and so on.

No matter, my question is following: I need to make my python script
executable to be able to run it under the glite. I have found this
article http://effbot.org/pyfaq/how-do-i-mak...le-on-unix.htm,
but it did not help me. Also I know about py2exe program, but it is
only available in Windows.

Can anyone help me? It will be very nice, if you know what is glite
and jdl file, so you can give me an example.

Be happy!