Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Skype Voicemail

Skype Voicemail

Graham.

Anyone else has Skype calls being answered by Skype Voicemail yesterday evening?
I thought it was a service you had to pay for, the account I was calling has never had
any credit or other monetary transaction on it.
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%